The Official Phantasy Star Online Thread!

Started by Taboo, February 01, 2014, 09:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

R.A.V.S.O

Quote from: KK20 on March 18, 2016, 03:52:02 pm
> Rose
plz cum bak ;-;

Aw man... now I feel bad, especially because I totally forgot about the CP the coincidence, oh well, at least I can still
re-class if force doesn't feel like my playstyle, the only thing that gets to me is how female clothing is easily 5x more expensive
than male clothing, and plain skyrockets to absurd amounts if it's full of fanservice.
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Spoofus

I Just got my new laptop in and currently downloading PSO2 so hopefully you will all see me on it soon.
Just look for your friendly neighborhood Spoofus  :)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

KK20

Cool. I think I updated my game but haven't ran it yet to see.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

R.A.V.S.O

I did some tests on the new laptop for PSO2, at the highest settings possible, still run it at 120 fps, it's..... beautiful  :twitch:

of course, add too many explosions, and it dips back to 30 fps, but only if ALL 12 people decide to detonate grenades at the same time.
Personality Test results

Spoofus

I am currently at this time updating and applying english patches for PSO2, now all I need it to get the time to actually play the game.

I also need to decide on a main class, I am thinking of Force or Ranger since it seems you all prefer Braver.

KK20

Ranger/Hunter myself since that seemed to be like the bread and butter combo. I want to get good with Gunner, but it feels like too many button presses for me.

You can change classes whenever you want, but obviously there are some permanent choices you make that are better suited for one specific class. Like females have higher base ranged damage than males.

Other Projects

Spoofus

March 23, 2016, 04:32:28 pm #206 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:35:01 pm by Spoofus
OK so what "ship" do all you CP peeps play on? cause I am making my character now.

Even though I am at work hehehehe.

KK20

Other Projects

Spoofus

March 23, 2016, 05:49:11 pm #208 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 06:31:43 pm by Spoofus
I am getting this error:お客様の環境からはご利用できません (It is not available from the customer's environment) when registeringit came out of no where dunno why it is doing it, but from what I have read I have to
wait 24 hours after clearing the browser cache  :(

edit got it working, and MY sega id is derpydon123 and character name is pretty obvious. class I am thinking of going summoner, it looks like fun.

KK20

yay

I should try logging on tonight to make sure everything is working.

Other Projects

Spoofus

So i am able to change my main class at any point right? cause I would like to test out how the classes play to see what I want to main etc.

KK20

Can't recall. You can change it by going to someone standing behind a desk (which you can also assign skill points to a tree).

Other Projects

R.A.V.S.O

Quote from: Spoofus on March 23, 2016, 06:51:13 pm
So i am able to change my main class at any point right? cause I would like to test out how the classes play to see what I want to main etc.

here's a heads up on how classes work:

PSO2 has NO player levels, rather class levels, all the EXP you earn goes towards your class level, however, as you progress through the game,
you will eventually obtain the ability to equip a secondary class, which grants you the benefits of using that class' photon arts and universal weapons
with the only downside of having the secondary class take twice the amount of EXP to level up. PSO2 allows you to mix and match classes as you see fit.
which brings me to explain leveling up.

leveling up has 2 phases, when you level up, obviously your stats increase by a certain amount, but you also earn a skill point per each level up,
once you have a good enough amount of points to use, go to the class counter (located in the gate area, on the back section) and you can
spend your skill points on class-specific abilities, be mindful of how you spend them, since these make or break your character on the long run

(example: my alt character Rose is a Force, so I'm doing a Force/Techer build so I'm relying on this skill-tree in particular: Your standard beginner's Force build)

PSO2 starts off with weak damage, but eventually piles up (this is more significantly seen once you stack your skill points) into hundreds of thousands of damage per second, and is also one of the few RPG's where target locking the weak point deals considerably more damage than a standard all out attack, long story short: not doing enough damage? attack it's weak point.
Personality Test results

Spoofus

Ok so it is similar to the Phantasy Star Universe game then, I just need to decide n a build then.

I went with trusty ol' Hunter to start off,but I am more than likely to change it up once I understand the game a bit more ( where everything is "city" and all that).

but I just finished the tutorial where it teaches you the basic controls and got the the "city" and stopped where I am working at the time  :haha:.

KK20

Welp, all is good. Of course, I just have to remember how to add people again. :P
38 Ranger/19 Hunter

Other Projects

R.A.V.S.O

out of curiosity, who's the guild leader of CP's team in-game?

I've been doing some team missions on the guild counter to rack up some score, (this is how you raise your guild's rank + get
access to a guild room and other functions) but then I realized only the guild leader can level up the rank and
purchase a room with the current guild score.
Personality Test results

KK20

Meant to reply to this even though I answered it in Skype.

I made myself the leader since I was a Manager and Ryex hasn't been on for at least a month, allowing me to assume control. I made RAVSO a Manager now so he can do w/e guild stuff he wants.

Still waiting for a time we can all be on.

Other Projects

PhoenixFire

I suppose I can get back into this game..  :)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Other Projects

PhoenixFire

SEGAID: annafire88
Username: PhoenixFire88
Character/Main Name: Yui
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?