Dragonball Z Beta MMO

Started by whitespirits, February 02, 2014, 01:41:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whitespirits

February 02, 2014, 01:41:27 pm Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:55:20 am by whitespirits

About
So im making the game based on DBZ series with maybe a few GT bosses later on to keep development going, so far i have worked on every saga and each boss is there to be killed and defeated. There will also be some side quests to keep things moving. Im making each boss battle in an event style when you click a portal you are transferred to a map to fight with cut scenes etc, i guess like an instance.

Features

Global Day & Night
RMX-OS
BLIZZ-ABS
Visual Equipment
Super Transforms
Party system

Update:

So I have been building my own tilesets and tidying things.

Multiple Armors from DBZ series
Custom maps and know DBZ locations
Added Tounament PVP zone
3 dungeons added
Level requirements for new areas
Added Special abilities like Kame Hame Ha
Super Sayain Added
Healing system in basic stages

Recruitment: I need people that can edit and make sprite with a template in place.
Scripts: Chaucer is helping could use another to help out.
Mappers: I have tile sets i just need some one to make Namek at the moment, I have made a good start.

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

NEED A RMX-OS SCRIPTER TO HELP WITH BUGS PLEASE PM ME

Zexion

for some reason im a little scared to click this haha

whitespirits

Why lol? i just want to make sure i can make it online and its working and get some feedback, i will upload some screens :)

Zexion

It was mainly due to the way you made the first post. It looked a little shady haha.

whitespirits

Fair enough :) could you give it a test just so i know i have a working server :) would be much appreciated!

Zexion

For some reason this topic doesn't show up in my unread or new replies. I was able to register, chose trunks died from a dinosaur, and then i figured how to do a key blast and error :p

whitespirits

Zexion

February 02, 2014, 03:37:06 pm #7 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:39:00 pm by Zexion
I think it has to do with missing graphics, yeah it definately does. No such file or directory. Maybe you are missing the graphics?

whitespirits

oh :S is it as soon as u died?? or when u tried to use KI blast?

Zexion

whitespirits

Still looking for some help in last few stages for a beta run!

orochii

Ummm, if you need help with testing, feel free to tell me :D. For, like, closed beta or something. AND PLZ MAEK ME A MODZ!1oneone1 Actually don't, too much responsibility class assignments here "OTL.

I like the aesthetic, GBA's DBZ style (Legacy of Goku! right! now I remember the name -and I hope it is LoG2 because the first one was pretty bad xD!-).

whitespirits

Thanks for the offering, so ye its based on Buu's fury along with maps from LOG2 :)

GohanRocks922

July 09, 2014, 02:04:00 am #13 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:19:53 am by KK20
for the Party Hud:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=3691.0

for the transformation you could use events

whitespirits

Thanks Gohan, I have sorted super days in transformations now, that party HUD is exactly what I'm looking for although I need it adapting for online use, for example inviting party member being other players not offline party

GohanRocks922

whitespirits

Recruitment: I need people that can edit and make sprite with a template in place.
Scripts: Chaucer is helping could use another to help out.
Mappers: I have tile sets i just need some one to make Namek at the moment, I have made a good start.