No internet

Started by Taboo, February 02, 2014, 02:40:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Taboo

I'm about to head back to my dorms and as far as I know, we still have no internet. We may get it this week, we may not. I'm going to try to check in everyday from my phone. Just letting you all know just in case you don't hear from me for a bit.

Zexion

Ugh, college wifi can be the worst. GL man :P

Spaceman McConaughey

February 02, 2014, 03:49:28 pm #2 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:51:57 pm by Colonel Blinx
Good luck.

Also, Blizz, clicking this topic brought up an ad website in another tab. .-.

EDIT:
Never mind, I figured it out!
Do not download from coolrom, ever.
They forced me to use their own downloader to get a PS1 game, and it installed some fucking bad shit that makes these dumb hyperlink ads appear all over every website I visit so they can get ad revenue.

Blizzard

Oh god, I hate that kind of adware. :/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Good luck. I hope that they get the internet figured out so that you can come hang out with us!

Taboo

Holy...finally back y'all. Between school and lack of good internet, I've been forced to stay away. Now I'm on spring break so I'll try to be more active. Rose, I apologize for being so long in making a post to the RP and I promise it is at the top of my "to-do" list. Glad to be back  8)

Zexion

Off-Topic:
I'm sorry about not posting either, but when I switched to kindle, I lost my sketchbook app, and now i need a stylus again since I gave mine to my dad lol.
On-Topic:
Welcome back lol. Spring break on C-P, best way to spend it! Haha

WhiteRose

No worries about the RP. It's just for fun, so there's no rush.

It's great to have you back! :D