[MOVED]Netplay Lost and not forgotten....

Started by jcsnider, July 23, 2008, 10:29:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcsnider

As many people know... there was several scripts made for RPG maker xp to make it like an online it started with a Mnetplay wich was well crap... then people including Mr. Mo (Me) borught it back as netplay plus 1.0... continuing into netplay 1.6.3 then 1.7 somthin and ended with netplay plus 2.0 with a really confusing server...

(Blizzard talked me though setting it up kinda) And it still took server hours...

then it had a few errors... fixing them one at a time I ran into something strange...

An italin version of Netplay 2.0.1...
after reading through 13 pages.... and some googling... I figured out it went all the way to 2.5.3... When anyone asked I said... the server for 2.0 was crap! and they gave up on netplay and now they brought it back??? And still... it looks like they have quit on this one for awhile.... It has a new programmed server and it looks like no lag!
It has ABS and a nice hud... great choose ur character system and if you have any common since you should be able to set it up the only thing that u will really have to do is change th language default to english...

Now lets see... everyone waiting for a link yet?

here is what I got...
http://nrpgxpfiles.webs.com/

I do plan on using this for my game if i cna get it to work with ALL of my scripts

Enjoy...

Please give comments...

If you have problems I may be able to help a little.... If alot of people are intrested I will set up a guide or find one.

Enjoy

Starrodkirby86

I didn't realize Netplay died...I must be living under a rock. ._.

Well, I'm never interested in the whole idea of Netplay in the first place, but rather having online connectivity within RPG Maker XP. It's pretty interesting though. This may prove to be convenient to any Netplay junkies not viewing the Netplay thread over in whatever forum they have it at, if there are any Netplay junkies.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).