FEMA Camps & Flouride, Your thoughts?

Started by chaucer, August 16, 2014, 04:20:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chaucer

So, for a while now this has been bugging me, I'm sure not everyone reading this is from the USA & not everyone's aware of this. But I was wondering about you're guys opinions on this. Since the 1940's the USA has been adding fluoride into most water supplies as a source of fighting tooth decay & preventing Cavity Problems. It sounds nice and all but doing a bit more research into it, fluoride when Consumed causes Calcification of the Pineal Gland, which drastically slows the mind down & train of thought. So I started looking a bit more, fluoride also causes infertility & sterility then I found an article http://rense.com/general79/hd3.htm and many more like it, showing that nazis used fluoride in the water supply and for what purpose. Pretty scary thinking that the USA is doing this now, but I thought maybe this is just a strange coincidence.
Then I find out FEMA has built up a bunch of prison looking sites referred to as "FEMA Camps" all over the entire USA which imo seem similar to concentration camps. Later finding a video of Barack Obama saying these will be used for prisoners of war or something along these lines. Then found a document saying Homeless people would be using them instead as a form of free residency(seemed like a good idea!) as I continued reading later it's revealed the homeless people basically have no choice in the matter, and they will not be allowed to leave(not easily anyways).(http://money.msn.com/now/post--columbia-sc-to-exile-its-homeless) seems pretty drastic if you ask me, also noted it doesn't call them FEMA camps, I seen a report that LA intends to do the same thing soon, and they will be forcing RFID chips to all who reside in these housings. so even if they do manage to leave they'll be able to be tracked as long as the chips active. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/hotel-california-l-a-officials-to-send-homeless-to-internment-camps-will-be-implanted-with-rfid-chips_07282014 shortly after i found this, http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/40-45/background/ideology.html see any similarities in the "The Early Targets" section of the article?
What do you guys & girls think? Crazy conspiracy theories? or something to worry about.
lol apologies for rambling & the long read. Opinions?

ForeverZer0

I say it's simply a conspiracy theory. Each facet of the story is kinda of a stretch of the imagination, so put all together its even less plausible.

Believe me, I am sooooo not pro-modern-government, but I think this is a little out there. Our government is more likely to round up the homeless people and reward them for their lack of motivation by giving them seats in the Senate, not do anything bad.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

I agree. While our governments have done questionable things, it's not like they are an evil entity that is trying to fuck us over as much as possible at every step.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

chaucer

Haha right? I'm not big on modern government policies, either I know my share of governments mistakes. However Either way whether there is some validity in these claims or not these are the least of my worries as an individual. But I was just curious on the opinions of others of the Identicality between the German & USA actions, Anyways those who aren't aware of of exactly what fluoride is, if your interested to learn more here's a link with alot of helpful info. http://fluoridealert.org/articles/fluoride-facts/
P.S. the fluoride filters made of alum have been proven to remove less than 50% of fluoridation in the water the best way is with bone charcoal filters & water distillers, for those in the USA who might be concerned lol, okay, my rambling comes to an end with that.
*Takes off my foil hat and returns to the normal world*  :haha:

ForeverZer0

August 16, 2014, 12:00:39 pm #4 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:02:46 pm by ForeverZer0
Fluoride isn't any big deal. Seriously, it is in the bottom 5 of all-time issues I would ever campaign against. Least of all is it some great conspiracy by FEMA to put Americans into government-run concentration camps.

It's fluoride.

Maybe it doesn't have the proposed effect on dental hygiene that was the original plan, but it is somewhat comical to think it is some insidious evil plan devised to do some unknown evil thing for some unknown evil reason.  All those "horrible" side effects are true of just about anything that the body consumes.

As I said, it's fluoride.

This is where mild paranoia meets delusional schizophrenia.

EDIT:
And "no", this was not me asking for a hundred different links to various other delusional groups' websites speaking of its evils. I have google.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

chaucer

I never claimed it to be evil, as an inanimate substance can not be "evil". But it's definitly not good for you're health, I'm not one who's too keen on "Conspiracy Theories" to begin with, as posted above was just curious on opinions it's been something on my mind for a while :) I never said there was some unknown evil plan as I simply posted facts stated(aside from the link about LA as it's neither been confirmed nor denied), I've never said "The Government is gonna put us all in concentration camps run for your lives!!" lol I simply pointed out a few similarities nothing more. and I agree fluoride is not going to end all life as we know it there is bigger issues that should be adressed. Lastly I am far from "Paranoid or a Schizophrenic" My mental well-being is very stable,as well,
Quoteif your interested to learn more
It was suggested for anyone(if any) were curious of fluoride, nothing more.
My apologies if you felt I'm trying to force you to click on it as it's not the case & as well if I've offended you.  :)

ForeverZer0

No, I am not offended, and neither did I mean offense. I was not calling you delusional, I was referring to the "conspiracy theory" you brought up.

You did more than just "simply pointed out a few similarities nothing more". Why even mention them if you didn't feel they were related to the topic. They were posted for a reason, and you said yourself that "for a while now this has been bugging me". And let's not forget the title of the topic, suggesting FEMA has already set up camps. I didn't just pull these topics out of thin air or make up anything for the sake of argument, I just stated that the very idea is absurd. :)

Zexion

I advise you to stay away from conspiracy theories. They are made by crazy people who spend their lives over thinking even the simplest of things. I know it's hard not to believe what they are saying when their examples seem so realistic, but it's typically a product of an overly active imagination. Take it with a grain of salt of course, but it is what I believe. #illuminati

chaucer

August 16, 2014, 01:37:02 pm #8 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:49:27 pm by chaucer
I dont get offended easily it's all good brother. and ah lol I misinterpreted that part then.

Yes, you're right it has been bugging me for some time lol one of the many thoughts floating around in my head. also FEMA does have these building established. It's not just something that I'm fabricating, as for they're purpose it could be anything, Disaster Response, Prisons, Housing etc etc. I won't link anything, you can google it for yourself if you want to find out xD haha, but yah I did start this topic, and the whole concentration camp similarities did ring a bell in my head, you're right, but it doesnt mean that I'm expecting a crazy evil plan, as these "FEMA Camps" could be really anything. I don't like to "put all my eggs in one basket" unless I have 100% knowledge on a topic. H.R. 390 H.R. 645 interesting things to google as well.

EDIT:Hahaha Oh brother, Don't even get me started on the conspiracy theorists, your right they can find "hidden messages" in just about anything, I've seen it done, Pull Symbols from nowhere, numbers from thin air, and taking things completely out of context etc. but yah, as you said with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like to judge people based on things like what they believe in or don't, cause I've known a few friends who were this way, however they were really good people, and wholeheartedly wanted just to help out people, but anyway's getting off topic. "Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see" quote to live by :D

ForeverZer0

Quote from: chaucer on August 16, 2014, 01:37:02 pm
"Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see" quote to live by :D

This hold especially true on the internet, lol.

Blizzard

Quote from: chaucer on August 16, 2014, 12:54:33 pm
I simply pointed out a few similarities nothing more.

I'd say that it's still a huge stretch, lol!

Quote from: Zexion on August 16, 2014, 01:24:41 pm
I advise you to stay away from conspiracy theories. They are made by crazy people who spend their lives over thinking even the simplest of things. I know it's hard not to believe what they are saying when their examples seem so realistic, but it's typically a product of an overly active imagination. Take it with a grain of salt of course, but it is what I believe. #illuminati

Lol, agreed. Even the theories that prove true would still be a waste of time to live by.

Quote from: chaucer on August 16, 2014, 01:37:02 pm
EDIT:Hahaha Oh brother, Don't even get me started on the conspiracy theorists, your right they can find "hidden messages" in just about anything, I've seen it done, Pull Symbols from nowhere, numbers from thin air, and taking things completely out of context etc.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. e.g. Crop circles have been admitted to be fabricated and people STILL BELIEVE IN THEM. :facepalm:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.