Star Doge: wow much message

Started by Blizzard, February 04, 2014, 12:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

February 04, 2014, 12:47:49 pm Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:44:47 pm by Blizzard

Doge is heading towards the stars! Join Star Doge and start a new journey with him. Travel throughout the incredible landscapes of INFINITE SPACE!

You can traverse in multiple directions such as:
UP
UP
DOWN
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT
LEFT
RIGHT
AND MANY MORE.

Once you find your place among the stars leave your message and AMAZE the world.
While searching for a perfect spot feel the AMAZEment of thousands of people that are more worthy and downloaded this game before you did.

Like the game and feel free to send your screenshots, love, hate and suggestions here.

Like our little game dev team here.

Get it for Android from here!
Get it for iOS from here!
Get it for PC from here!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

Does ace have teleport aswell? Also when o click to type a message it shows me a numberpad not keyboard

Blizzard

Yes, it has teleport.

It shows a numberpad? That's weird. Which device do you have? The engine was tested by G5 Entertainment, it should work fine with most devices without any problems.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

I have the Droid DNA for Verizon by htc. I'm pretty sure I'm running "kit-kat" atm.

Btw, I mant to say WCW, not ACE lol

Blizzard

Hm, really not sure then. As I said, we didn't have any problems with this. Have you maybe tried a custom keyboard app?

Zexion

Hmm, I will try that out tomorrow morning :P

Blizzard

February 18, 2014, 02:26:59 pm #6 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:37:46 pm by Blizzard
FINALLY! Apple approved the iOS version. Get it from here.

EDIT: I forgot the PC download link. Get it for PC from here!