Chaos Project Nostalgia Thread

Started by WhiteRose, February 05, 2014, 09:55:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

Many of us have been here for long enough that we have memories of times good and bad here at Chaos Project. Sometimes I like to just look through old thread and chuckle at some of the antics that went on around here. In this thread, link to older threads that have given you a laugh. :)

I came across this one a little while ago. Hahaha. Definitely nostalgia.

Blizzard

Lol, remember CP - The Soap Oopera? xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

February 06, 2014, 02:10:49 am #2 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:35:42 am by WhiteRose
Quote from: Blizzard on February 06, 2014, 02:05:38 am
Lol, remember CP - The Soap Oopera? xD

Hahahaha. XD Truly some of the most dramatic days of my entire life. I wonder where that thread ended up....

EDIT: Here we go....

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7250.0.html

Spaceman McConaughey

I would say I'm nostalgic for how much of a little shit I used to be on here, but... I'm not. :(

Blizzard

But look at it from this side. Now you can look back and laugh about it.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

winkio

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on February 06, 2014, 12:49:35 pm
I'm a sucker for complete trolls, like Captain Internet and computerwizoo7

Hahahaha. I can't believe I missed the whole Captain Internet event; just reading over it is hilarious! XD

Ryex

I still think we should of changed the topic title to "Banned everywhere but here, because we love him"
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Oh I almost forgot one of my favorite trolls: this guy

Zexion

Omg lol those were all so hilarious I was literally loling people were looking at me weird.

WhiteRose

I had completely forgotten about him!

Quotestarrod, pls lock this topic. the people here r very jealous that they have 2 peddle on the streets and i dont

Hahahaha! XD

It looks like the consensus we are reaching is that the most memorable moments here at Chaos Project are when we are being trolled. :D Maybe I should start trolling. But I think I'd make a terrible troll. Can you even imagine it? ... Yes, definitely wouldn't go well. Now, winkio, on the other hand, I could see as one day becoming a devious troll mastermind.

R.A.V.S.O

I remember captain internet XD I only had about 12 posts when that happened I think...

also the semi-accidental E3 debate on the chatroom about 1-2(?) years ago, those were good times I guess,
man I really should hang around here more often XD
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

winkio

Also, the various jokes about me and brick walls

such as this
and this
and definitely this sly reference

Also, the chat quotes thread in general is pretty great.

R.A.V.S.O

Quote from: winkio on February 06, 2014, 12:49:35 pm
I'm a sucker for complete trolls, like Captain Internet and computerwizoo7

I'll be completely honest here.... the whole computerwizoo7 topic makes me wanna experiment on the awesomeness
of Blizz-ABS (also to check what new stuff it has since it's been some time since I tried a more recent version)
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Blizzard

OMG LAWL, megaman, Captain Internet and winkio's brick walls! :rofl:
Man, we have so many memories here.

Holyrapid

I remember when Subsonic_Noise was active... He was quite trollish at times (and i think those times were often)

PhoenixFire

...I remember the brick walls episode... Damn, now I feel old =/

Also, this topic was great: Funny Troll
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WhiteRose

February 08, 2014, 11:31:00 am #18 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:58:00 am by WhiteRose
Remember Tyril and Hexamin? Those were some good times. I miss them.

EDIT: I also miss Dio, and Ulta, and Niche.... There are a lot of people I miss. I wonder where they're gone.

Blizzard