Kingdom Hearts: Age of Guardians

Started by Zexion, February 16, 2014, 05:24:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

Alright, so I'm getting back to this now :]
Just about finished the titlescreen! Don't know why the quality is only 360p. I recorded it the same as always o.o

All music in this is done by me :3

Info:
  • The titlescreen/intro is completely scripted. No events at all :D
  • Background and selection colors change depending on the last character you used to create a save file
  • Characters in the titlescreen are not final at all. They are placeholders for the real characters of the game.

Ranquil

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Zexion

WhiteRose

The title screen is awesome! :D Great work, Zexion!

Zexion

Dark_Kyu09

:o Oh my... You, sir, are badass. That is one amazing title screen, totally capturing the Kingdom Hearts feel.

Now you just make me feel more excited for the game! :)
Never give up your dreams, keep moving on until you make it happen.

Zexion

July 24, 2014, 05:46:14 am #66 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:49:45 am by Zexion
Post on July 24th: ShowHide
So I dunno if I already said this, but I do want to remake any music that goes into the game. As to avoid the copyright issues as much as possible. I've done 2 or 3 tracks and really only do them when I need a song or feel inspired. Working on this song: L'Impeto Oscuro

Also, I've started the sprites for the main characters already, so hopefully I can start eventing the intro soon :D

So, I've been reworking the story as to rid it of the excess filler that it had before. Also because I had an epiphany a while back. I've managed to tie all of the latest movies into a storyline, so you can expect completely new worlds, unlike those seen in Kingdom Hearts before. There are some of the same characters, but they've all been reincarnated in their new movie versions. There are a total of 5 new story worlds, with an additional 2 "Kingdom Hearts" worlds.
Preview: ShowHide

MetalZelda

k Zexion, here's the deal :
If you cancel dem game, i promise i'll cry like a baby and i'm gonna find you and kill u :p ...

This looks as promising as having a date with a lady !

Zexion

Lol, I'm not canceling it I just haven't done much in a while ._.

MetalZelda

Quote from: Zexion on August 27, 2014, 07:45:10 pm
Lol, I'm not canceling it I just haven't done much in a while ._.

No but it looks very promising  :haha:
There's not a lot of Kingdom heart games as far as i can tell, this one is definately one of the game i wanna play.

Zexion

Quote from: MetalZelda on August 28, 2014, 08:02:54 am
No but it looks very promising  :haha:
There's not a lot of Kingdom heart games as far as i can tell, this one is definately one of the game i wanna play.

That's good to hear! I promised that I wouldn't cancel this one, so I wont. I've already finished the introduction maps it's mainly the sprites for cutscenes and the first battle sequence that prevents me from having something to show >.>
Also, from what I've been learning I think I can finally finish the commands system I have been putting off ._.

Ranquil

;___;

It's a shame this game won't be finished. TT___TT
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Zexion

Lobstrosity

Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Ranquil

Spaceman McConaughey

Attention whore.

Stay the fuck out.

:V:

u kno i luv u

Zexion

So liek update, kinda a good one. Finally made a command system. Commands hold tons of information like exp, levels, damage stats, cooldown time, etc. Basically this is the system from birth by sleep. Eventually I will also add data that will allow them to be combined.
Now some pictures to explain what I mean, for those that don't know.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Here you can see that there are four slots available.
  • In beginner mode you start with 4 unlocked, and unlock up to 7 slots through story mode.
  • In normal/proud mode you start with 3 unlocked, and unlock up to 7 slots through story mode.
  • In critical mode you start with 1 unlocked, and unlock up to 4 slots through story mode.

Most people who know kingdom hearts, know that these slots hold anything that can be of use in battle. Spells, Attacks, Items, Etc.
Here you see some examples of what can be held in the slots.
  • Attacks/Spells can gain experience from killing enemies. Experience is calculated per command, so a "blitz" attack will have different rates from the "Flame Wheel".

• These "combat" commands can have varying max levels. (items show current stock)
  • With each level, the cooldown time is reduced, and the command becomes a tiny bit stronger.
  • As a result, healing spells, and defensive combat will have slower rates.
  • Once max level is reached, they can be used in command synthesis. (Which I will explain at a later date haha)

Blizzard

Does this mean you're not leaving? :O
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

Things have settled down quite a bit. I was just in a bad place, and I guess I just didn't know how to handle it. To be honest, i don't even remember what happened during that week ._.

SO...yes, mostly

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.