Auto Tile Help

Started by whitespirits, March 04, 2014, 12:42:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whitespirits

Hey guys so i need some help from someone that is good with editing graphics

im looking for a smooth effect around the map using this tree autotile the way i have done is very jagged and looks really messy :(

can any 1 help me?

Zexion

March 04, 2014, 01:35:29 pm #1 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:48:22 pm by Zexion
Dibs lol

Done!

It's not like amazing, but it's decent!

whitespirits

Thanks very much! its still abit jagged around the edges maybe its worth doing a recolour on the tree autotile provided with rmx to the green of the tree i posted? could this be done?

Zexion

I don't really know what you mean, do you want it to not have edges? Also, I took out the highlights because it doesn't tile well with them D: but other than that I literally just c+p the tree so the colors are the same, I will add them back in if you want though :P

whitespirits

Sorry it does sound confusing :) when i have used the tile there are bits that look jagged and little gaps, what i was thinking is, the tree autotile that is already in rpg maker xp could be recolored to the color  of my tree unless it could be fixed?

if not could this be recolored with the greens on my tree?

Zexion

I will do both for you and you can choose :b

whitespirits

Zexion

Sorry, been busy but I recolored this one, im about to make the other one right now.

whitespirits

Hi guys so i need help with making moving water auto tile, with the water shown in this map rip, at the moment i have unmovable water and it looks really poor and im stuggling to make my own maps with water due to the lack of auto tile

Here is the water im hoping 4

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/53873/

whitespirits

Need help with another auto tile to make a beach! Hope you can help Zexion!

here is a video demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eolk_w5qREs

here is screen cap of size i need and the water at different points

Spoiler: ShowHide

also tried to capture beach cliffs at different points to make things easier

Spoiler: ShowHide