Characters to go gay for

Started by Ranquil, March 16, 2014, 07:03:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranquil

The topic name pretty much says it all. :p

Do you know any characters that are of a gender you're not into but you find so awesome they're sexy or just extremely fuckable? Basically, what character would you go gay/straight for?

I'm feeling shy so I'll let y'all start first. *blush*
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

winkio

Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Confucius, or any founder of a major religion.  Because to me, nothing is gayer than religion, with all the peace and hope dogma.

Yes this is sarcastic, but this thread is bound to offend people, so as might as well get it out of the way before it gets personal.

Zexion

LOL ^
Umm........ I don't think I would go gay for anyone... but I'd totally remain straight for lightning

G_G

Johnny Depp, straight up, my clothes would be off as soon as he looked me.

*drops mic*

*leaves thread*

PhoenixFire

I don't think I can really actually participate in this thread, but yeah, what GG said..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

WhiteRose

I can think of a lot of female characters that I would love to know in real life, but I don't know if I'd ever get involved with any of them sexually.

Ryex

March 17, 2014, 12:47:12 am #7 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:48:40 am by Ryex
Quote from: gameus on March 16, 2014, 09:58:45 pm

*drops mic*

*leaves thread*

you realize he like 50 right?

as for me... nope can;t think of anyone off the top of my head, I know I've had the thought before though just can't remember a name or face.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Ranquil

Lol.

I'm not completely qualified to give an answer here because I'm kinda on the straight end of bisexuality but... oh well.
Both the old and the new Dante from DMC, Steve Fox from Tekken, Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur and Terra from Kingdom Hearts. I also wouldn't mind Solid Snake from MGS, Wakka from Final Fantasy X and Rage from DDR.

Also, everyone's gay for Big Boss :3
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

G_G

Quote from: Ryex on March 17, 2014, 12:47:12 am
Quote from: gameus on March 16, 2014, 09:58:45 pm

*drops mic*

*leaves thread*

you realize he like 50 right?

You realize he still looks like he's 30 right? He's a fucking hot ass!

Look at this face.

Spoiler: ShowHide

R.A.V.S.O

Hmm come to think about it.....

nope sorry, straight it is for me as well, although I would like to have a chat with monica bellucci any day though XD
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Blizzard

That guy from the "ridiculously photogenic guy" meme.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

StorocnekXx

Quote from: Blizzard on March 17, 2014, 11:39:40 am
That guy from the "ridiculously photogenic guy" meme.

For some obvious reasons, yeah.  :naughty:
I may have a lot of ideas to use, but I have no idea how to use them.

Spoofus

A character to go gay for, I can't think of any.
But for the straight factor Laura Croft in the recent tomb raider game (yeah sue me, guilty of a nerd crush),
also Aya Brea from the parasite eve series.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Blizzard

Wrong part of the female body when talking about Lara.

Ryex

ya, the other side of of her body is much better, aka her backside.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard