Cant play from this new bug

Started by Tomb, March 29, 2014, 06:28:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomb

March 29, 2014, 06:28:45 am Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:46:16 am by Tomb
This time i have new bug in my new acount .. When i took my pokemon back from the daycare and went out the daycare house this massege appears to me http://prntscr.com/354glv

So ye the bug seem to be with the daycare but i dont know what . Cause in my old acount i got bug of "cannot convert nil into string" also was after using the daycare  :facepalm:

Edit: After i took the other pokemon from the daycare back . game worked fine and i went out the daycare house building normally.

Then i Tested and sent back a pokemon to the daycare again then went out . still working normally.

Conclusion: Maybe when u leave 2 pokes , then u take 1 back and leave 1 in the daycare this proplem occurs & u should take the 2 pokes back to avoid the proplem from happening.

Now everything is fine & i can play.
But will leave this post For admins to solve :)

Aegisrox

Quote from: Tomb on March 29, 2014, 06:28:45 am
This time i have new bug in my new acount .. When i took my pokemon back from the daycare and went out the daycare house this massege appears to me http://prntscr.com/354glv

So ye the bug seem to be with the daycare but i dont know what . Cause in my old acount i got bug of "cannot convert nil into string" also was after using the daycare  :facepalm:

Edit: After i took the other pokemon from the daycare back . game worked fine and i went out the daycare house building normally.

Then i Tested and sent back a pokemon to the daycare again then went out . still working normally.

Conclusion: Maybe when u leave 2 pokes , then u take 1 back and leave 1 in the daycare this proplem occurs & u should take the 2 pokes back to avoid the proplem from happening.

Now everything is fine & i can play.
But will leave this post For admins to solve :)

Solved in the new patch, later i will update thx for inform ;)
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......