About the FBI thing

Started by Blizzard, April 02, 2014, 01:49:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Great news, everyone! I was able to contact the FBI in the US via phone and resolved the issue. It turns out that it was a warning intended to scare people so that they know that the FBI is watching in order to prevent illegal activities.

Spoiler: ShowHide
No, I'm just shitting you, it was an April Fools prank, lol!

For those of you who believed it: I hope you didn't get too much of a scare. Don't worry, CP is just fine.

For those of you who didn't believe it: You are cynical and horrible individuals who don't know how to have fun. Nah, I'm just kidding. April 1st is the day of mistrust and all your suspicions were correct.

For those of you who believed it at least for a moment or were not sure: You are the target group. April Fools is about having fun and doubting the reality, not taking everything you read, hear and see for granted and using your own critical thinking to judge the situation for yourself, to make up your own mind about things. I hope you had fun. I know I did. Heck, Google got me for a moment there with their Pokemon Challenge as well as Nokia with the 3310 Windows Phone 8 makeover. I think it's great how the entire world can put aside all the bullshit for one day and just mess around.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Zexion

I would have NEVER guessed :B
Jk, but it was funny when I first came to the site because my heart stopped for a bit. Lol! Then I saw the date and I understood. Nice one, blizz!
Although, I did realize just how addicted I was to visiting the site because I swear i typed chaos-project.com like 20 times today lmao

Blizzard

Don't worry, I did almost the same thing. Each time I wanted to visit, I was like "oh wait". xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Praelium

I wanted to ask some stuff here yesterday and I was like "Blizzard, oh no you didn't"

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

R.A.V.S.O

Well you got me there..... damn that's a good one.
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

locowhiteknight

I was pretty sure it was an April Fools thing, but then again, I was kind of wondering. I know some of visitors to this site could very well get into some things on the internet that would be deemed "nefarious" by the law. I guess it's kind of cool to know that  could have been a real take down.

I was zooming in on the notice to see if there was some secret message or eater egg hidden somewhere on it. I thought the guy on the camel was a giveaway that it was a joke, but I guess that's just what the take-down notices look like.

I'm glad to see the site is back up and running.
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"