Pokemon Red X Online Beta Release RMXP RMX-OS

Started by Subsidedgibbon0, April 11, 2014, 11:55:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsidedgibbon0

April 11, 2014, 11:55:14 pm Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:02:41 am by Subsidedgibbon0
I'm creating a online Pokemon game it has PvP Arena area so far 4 Gyms and a working elite four well there's only 1 person so far
i need basically beta tester to see if it runs good get bug reports and other things i have been working hard on it for months. Beta testers will get a free Pikachu that follows you (Doesn't battle yet, will in future) You do get a Pikachu in party but if you remove Pikachu still stays with you. I'm new to forums I don't know how to post pics or anything i will try. The download will be about 250mb. Please don't steal any work. I would encrypt but when i do it fails extracting so i just put files in a .rar file. There is one bug i know of that i can't fix when you press CTRL key it allows walk through walls its some reason stuck in debug mode but debug is set to false. Debug Mode means if you are walking in grass press CTRL and pokemon wont battle and if you are talking to a trainer that wants to battle hold CTRL and you will skip battle. Also i am working on making it so you actually see pokemon in the grass and walking around some will chase you and some will try to run away if your running they are not active untill next update or so. So you wont see them yet.
Please let me know what you think and come join and test i may not be on i cant connect because i am hosting but you will be able to i have tried with different computers.
This Game was Made 100% by me
Download:
Link Removed Untill V14 comes out and fixes compression system.