Hello... a bit late

Started by Soulshaker3, April 15, 2014, 08:25:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshaker3

I've noticed i've used this forum for quite a while and never did a topic on here so why not now?
So my nickname is soulshaker3 like you see in the side and i'm 16 years old, i'm from Portugal.

Originaly i was main designer in projects but I've stated to get interested in scripting and now i'm maining it. Being a designer and a scripter helps a lot so you can make efficient scripts cool looking.

Currently working on a project full time but i thin it isn't going to go past that but we'll see in the future.
I actually never finished one so i'll try this one to be my first so yeah i thin that's it
Hellow?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Soulshaker3

Hellow?

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />