'Ello there.

Started by Crasger, April 18, 2014, 08:10:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Crasger

Yes, hello.

I'm Crasger, but you all probably know that.
I joined this place just for some chit-chat, among other things. Maybe some proper discussions, some stuff about computers and programming as well as discussions about RPG Maker and lots and lots of other things.

LOTS of things.

I'll try to get into this community, just for the sake of discussing stuff in a proper forum. This place is a gem, as far as I can see. The community sounds pretty nice. High and mighty. I wish many years of uptime for this forum.

So, why not introduce yourselves to me, maybe?

Blizzard

:welcome:

I noticed that you posted a lot in old topics. Please make sure to follow the rules regarding posting in old topics: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Crasger

Whoops. Sorry.

But I can't help but respond. The topics just seem like something I'd like to discuss. I'll try not to.

G_G

Glad to have you onboard!

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Crasger

WhiteRose

Welcome to Chaos Project! It's really great to meet you! :D