H-hi all!!

Started by calvinchun832, April 26, 2014, 02:24:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

calvinchun832

April 26, 2014, 02:24:24 am Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:31:35 am by calvinchun832
Hi everyone!
My name is Calvinchun, my favorite food is Chicken Wing and my favorite drinks is soda and milo.. (Obese kind of diet?)
:haha: Anyway, i look forward to my stay here, xD, and the Blizz-ABS rocks!

Cheers!

EDIT : Im from malaysia and currently schooling. So my english might have a mistakes..
Grrr.. im shaky right now xD

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos! Don't worry to much about your English, we can decipher it :).

I hope you enjoy your stay!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Crasger

Welcome!

Hope to see lots of meaningful conversations.

calvinchun832

Ok! Thanks for the warm welcome  :)

PhoenixFire

Welcome Cal :) I'm sure you'll like it here! You use RMXP I assume?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Crasger

calvinchun832

Quote from: PhoenixFire on April 26, 2014, 10:32:23 am
Welcome Cal :) I'm sure you'll like it here! You use RMXP I assume?

Thanks and yes, i use RMXP.

WhiteRose

Welcome to Chaos Project! It's good to meet you!

Magus

I'm posting in here, because I'm tired of seeing White Rose as the last guy that posted in here xD. Welcome to CP.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

calvinchun832

:^_^': its okay xD. Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I appreciate it.

orochii

Don't worry, your English is probably better than mine x'D (?). Welcome.