hi--ಠ_ಠ

Started by moisesnake, May 14, 2014, 01:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moisesnake

May 14, 2014, 01:42:45 pm Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:33:22 pm by moisesnake
hi im moisesnake i happened across this forum in my freetime and was interested in the rpg creator just wonderin whats goin on

Add me on skype:moisesnake_dragonslayer
Stiring the bowlಠ_ಠ

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

moisesnake

you seem really active ...your literally the only person I've talked to
Stiring the bowlಠ_ಠ

KK20

Well he should be. It's his forum afterall xD

Welcome!

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Yeah, I'm the admin. xD I'm actually not that active. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Crasger

May 14, 2014, 07:30:28 pm #6 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:32:01 pm by Crasger
Welcome.

Hopefully there will be lots of meaningful conversations with you.
Enjoy your stay here.

PhoenixFire

hehe.. welcome aboard, welcome aboard. You'll soon notice alot of us are pretty active, but it'll depend on time of day, the topics being posted in, etc. Some of us here are great at some things, and will post all day about them, and not post a single thing in other categories.. And then there's the spam section.. yeah.. 'nuff said there....   Anyways, have a good stay, as I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :) If you have any questions, there's a great, informative, and (usually...) pretty cool staff on here :D
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

moisesnake

well thx i just wanna know whats up ,i cant be on much ...(right now i dont have electricity/internet)

mostly i watch a load of anime and play around with c++/batch coding ...cant do that right now but its what i do mostly
...also i downloaded an emulator and started playing the origanal pokemon games
Stiring the bowlಠ_ಠ

PhoenixFire

Quote from: moisesnake on May 15, 2014, 01:30:38 pm
well thx i just wanna know whats up ,i cant be on much ...(right now i dont have electricity/internet)

mostly i watch a load of anime and play around with c++/batch coding ...cant do that right now but its what i do mostly
...also i downloaded an emulator and started playing the origanal pokemon games

...orig-anal...

anal

That being said, that's pretty cool. I miss when it was still widely accepted that the only pokemon that existed were the original (ish) 151 pokemon..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

orochii

Oh right the original Pokémon games, the ones that were not unoriginal. All those sequels, just copy-paste, no originality. Yeah.
(Then a horde of Pokemon fans stomped this guy to death, and they drank his blood as a sacrifice to his PokeGods, and the PokeGods rejoiced).

Welcome to the forum moises nake moisesnake. Sorry, I don't know what moise is. Is it a snake species. sdasdsa.