Help with extrordinary RPG game

Started by lumberjetpack22, May 21, 2014, 12:09:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjetpack22

May 21, 2014, 12:09:47 am Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:39:39 pm by gameus
My friends over on reddit have created this amazing pokemon game and had online battling and trading working perfectly until the guy incharge of the servers just vanished.

I was wondering if you guys could give some guidance to the developers and help them out with fixing the servers they had created for their game?

link: *removed*

R.A.V.S.O

I think someone out there can help,

but this is not the section to post this request.
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

G_G

This is advertising, which A) belongs in the advertising section and B) forum rules state you can't advertise unless you have 30+ posts. Topic locked.

ForeverZer0

I moved to recruitment, not quite advertising...
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

He's not the developer nor is he part of the development team. Sure he's asking for help, but he's doing it on a project that's not his, not to mention, he's linking offsite to another community where we'd have to participate there in order to provide any assistance. Trying to suggest development advice here would be rather pointless. Still considering it advertising. But we can leave that up to Blizzard then.

Blizzard

I actually agree with neither. I think this should just go into discussion. It's not quite advertising, but it's not really recruitment either.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

orochii

Go and tell them, that if they need something, they can ask by themselves, here or anywhere else. I think that on this kind of things is better to not have intermediaries. I'm sure there are some people here that COULD advice them. But people here are not obliged to go and look the ones that need help. It's exactly the opposite.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: orochii on May 21, 2014, 09:45:21 pm
Go and tell them, that if they need something, they can ask by themselves, here or anywhere else. I think that on this kind of things is better to not have intermediaries. I'm sure there are some people here that COULD advice them. But people here are not obliged to go and look the ones that need help. It's exactly the opposite.

This basically. If they want help, they can come here and ask. And maybe be a bit more specific..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?