[VXA][Paid] LF Inscriptionist (Battle Add-On)

Started by jporter917, May 22, 2014, 05:36:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jporter917

May 22, 2014, 05:36:39 pm Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:12:52 am by jporter917

Looking to Hire an Inscriptionist and Pixel Artist for current project. Please do note that these service are paid, base compensation will be split into one upfront payment and one finally payment after completion of request. (Video or single image to prove completion) The higher quality of your work, if you impress me beyond my expectations, will award additional commission, also the haste of the services will also award additional commission.

*~~*

Application Rules
* Must have at least 50+ posts on the forums.
*Must be over level 40.
* Must have profile image.
* At least one reference or example.
* Active at least two times a week.
**Please Serious Inquiries Only**

Inscriptionist Services (Hire Pending)

Currently several different battle system scripts are being used in the project with modifications and alterations. The system is loosely working. Looking for a seasoned Scripter to build a better and more robust add-on to the current Battle System being used. This is a large and advance request, Serious Inquiries only. Base compensation will be $100 (via PayPal) plus a bonus $25 commission automatically, with additional commission base on the haste of completion and expectations. The services will include Scripting, Testing, Compatibility, and Tweaking. Additional compensation can be negotiated for Compatibility and Tweaking. The battle mechanics will include, but aren't limited too, Action Skills, HUD, Pop Up Battle Cries, etc. Integration and a smooth flow are important, however, willing to accept modifications of existing scripts; their adaptations must meet high expectations. (Original creator must be okay with alterations; Alterations only forfeited additional bonus $25 commission)

Please do note, again, that I am paying for these services, method of payment is not negotiable nor are the terms. (Only base compensation amount negotiable) Constant contact is also a must, updates; a simple "Still Working" is fine. More than three days without contact will cancel the service agreement. At any point which I feel the Hired is avoiding or eluding contact or Hired holds requested services after payment fulfillment, I will report the Hire to Site Administrations as well as PayPal; a public display of the misconduct will also be posted.

*Please PM on this site or Email myself at (jporter917@gmail.com) for more information, with application; include your one reference of example in the message.
* In addition if you are applying or inquiring please follow this topic for updates.

Remember, base compensation is negotiable and bonus commission is available.

**Please Serious Inquiries Only**