Hi :)

Started by Abigail, May 23, 2014, 11:07:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigail

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Abigail, I'm 16 from England and I am new to RPG Maker, but I've been programming for some time.

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos!

The male to female ratio of the board has been improved!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Zexion

Welcome to the forums Abigail!
Glad to have another rpg maker here. :knight:

Abigail

Quote from: Ryex on May 23, 2014, 01:15:21 pm
Welcome to Chaos!

The male to female ratio of the board has been improved!

I'm glad to help. How many girls are there here?

Ryex

by my reckoning? about 8. by how many I know? 3
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

orochii

Welcome to the forums Abigail.

WhiteRose

Welcome to Chaos Project! :D When you get the chance, feel free to post some of the projects that you've been working on. It's always great to see some of the cool things people come up with.

PhoenixFire

Good to see you're "officially" here now too :)

You should post up some stuff in addition to the chess script as well, so we can all get an idea of what type of programmer you are (it doesn't have to be a RM series game or script either.. we have a section for all types of other programs).
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Damn...16 and already filled with this level of knowledge? Lucky :\

Welcome to the forums! Maybe you can help me out with my Advance Wars AI sometime :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Abigail

Quote from: KK20 on May 23, 2014, 03:35:34 pm
Damn...16 and already filled with this level of knowledge? Lucky :\

Welcome to the forums! Maybe you can help me out with my Advance Wars AI sometime :P

Sure :) Tell me about it, maybe I can help.

Quote from: PhoenixFire on May 23, 2014, 03:25:03 pm
Good to see you're "officially" here now too :)

You should post up some stuff in addition to the chess script as well, so we can all get an idea of what type of programmer you are (it doesn't have to be a RM series game or script either.. we have a section for all types of other programs).

I'll definitely do that :)

Ranquil

Welcome aboard!
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

KK20

Cool :U
I've only wrote down notes and haven't really implemented anything yet. If I can get everything done on my To-do list this summer, I should be able to start it before Fall semester kicks in.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Crasger

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.