Premeditated Murder Video...Seriously?

Started by KK20, May 25, 2014, 01:13:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KK20

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/24/extreme-caution-this-frightening-youtube-video-may-be-the-manifesto-of-santa-barbara-mass-slayer/

For some reason, I cannot take this guy seriously at all. In fact, I laughed so hard at his blinded fantasy. He sounds like such a spoiled brat who spent waaaaay too much time reading comic books and watch cartoons.
Is this seriously the face of murders these days?

Also dat chuckle

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Spaceman McConaughey

May 25, 2014, 01:45:13 am #1 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:46:50 am by Colonel Blinx
He reminds me of an incredibly socially awkward, alternate universe Paul Finch that never got to fuck Stifler's mom.

That also killed people. And then himself.
Thank God for the latter.

ForeverZer0

His thinking is just so backwards and nonsensical, and he is apparently blind to all the holes in his own logic.  He wants to "punish" people for their evil in one sentence, and in the next his anger is because he couldn't do it with them. 

I don't take joy in the death of anyone, but he is truly a pathetic human being, and the world is a better place without him.  It's just a shame he chose to kill others before just doing it to himself.  If he is such an "alpha male", why didn't he just man the fuck up and spend his energy into pursuing a woman instead of plotting their demise.  Women tend to not want to be with creepy guys who want to kill them.  Sure rejection hurts, but its part of life.  Move on to the next, and eventually you will find one that is good for you. The girls are not "sluts" because they don't want to be with him, that's a ridiculous statement, and he actually as the audacity to blame them for his shitty life.

He also watched to many movies, trying to make some poetic statement, and just ends up making more of an ass himself.  I'm glad he died a virgin.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

orochii

Lol. That kid should know about prostitutes. That's all he seems to care about anyway. He just says "I'm still a virgin" multiple times by minute.

I know by personal experience that if you're rejected is just that you don't really understand people. That I know because I have several problems when trying to socialize xD. But feear not! I got friends! (or so I think, IDK). Still no woman in my life, but I don't care, having GFs takes too much time. Probably. Having friends is tiresome enough.

That time can be used for more fundamental things like making my stupid game in RPG Maker.

Zexion

What Orochii said. No time for gfs when makin games. But plenty of action on the side  :naughty:

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Crasger

Well that looked like a scene from "The Room"  if it was an action drama.