RPG Maker bundle at Humble Weekly Bundle

Started by Blizzard, May 29, 2014, 04:07:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

stripe103

Okay I feel like I kindof have to. I've used RMXP so much anyway and it comes with some great games. Thanks for bringing it to attention =D

orochii

7 bucks for a lot of stuff, yay! I know I'm not going to use the DLCs, but the games and having both XP and Ace, well... it's fine.

I'm planning to donate the DLCs as prizes for some contests at some spanish community I fequent though. We never have anything physical as a prize, xD.

G_G

Or pay $12 and get even more DLC and another piece of software.

I was thinking about taking advantage of this and handing out some prizes. What do you guys think?

1 person gets $12 bundle

1 Person get $6 bundle

3 people get $1 bundle

1 person gets a copy of Ace/XP

legacyblade

@gameus, that woulda been pretty cool, lol. Did you end up getting enough gift keys for it? You come up with what contest you'll do?

G_G

I was going to, but no one responded so I assumed no one was interested. Didn't want to have a huge handful of keys I couldn't hand out.

legacyblade

Makes sense :/ Wish I'd been active at the time. I bought the bundle for myself, but I love contests :3