ohai. Again.

Started by Spiralflux, June 07, 2014, 07:19:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiralflux

Decided to finally pursue my dream of having my own video game company, even if it's not successful. I decided to come back to the RPG Maker community for my first commercial project because, honestly, it was a pretty big part of my childhood.
So I'll be tackling a project with VX Ace that hopefully will one day be available on Steam or I sell it as my own publisher, I'm not sure yet. To all the new members I don't know yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KpES1G_5jg

As for all the old members, some of you may know me, some of you may not remember. I look forward to being a part of the troll fest once again. :V

Blizzard

Welcome back! Long time no see.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

PhoenixFire

I feel like I remember you somehow...

Welcome back :) Can't wait to see what you can do with a game :D
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Crasger

Welcome back to Chaos Project and may we have lots of meaningful conversations with you.