[XP] Minecraft Pack + HMode7

Started by RPG, June 08, 2014, 05:47:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RPG

June 08, 2014, 05:47:51 am Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:49:56 am by ForeverZer0
Hey guys just thought i'd post this up for people. Since I'm not really going to go far with it, i actually stopped having an interest with finishing it so I give it to you guys. Just message me back if you made more updates to it and i will post your version here. Open for anyone to edit.

Genre:
Sandbox, Fantasy

Engine:
RPG Maker XP

Previews:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Contains:

• Minecraft Resources

• RMXP Resources

• HMode7

• 1 Small Picture I whipped up for showing controls.

Download Versions:
v1.0.1 - 08 June 2014 - RPG

Credit:
All original content go to their respected owners. I (StatusGear) just put it all together in an RMXP project.

Ranquil

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Zexion

June 08, 2014, 07:02:48 am #2 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:04:52 am by Zexion
*looks at kk20*
Correct link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqzz9l

The above is broken

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

KK20

Quote from: Zexion on June 08, 2014, 07:02:48 am
*looks at kk20*

nope
nopenopenopenopenope

RPG Maker wasn't really designed for this kind of stuff. There's really nothing in here for me, Zexion :\ (even though we discussed about this on Skype already, just wanted to make my reply public)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

G_G

He was referring to the broken link in the original topic so you could fix it. But Zer0 beat you to it. And shamefully I even read the topic before Zer0 fixed it and I was too lazy to edit it at that time.

Zexion

Quote from: gameus on June 09, 2014, 02:29:15 pm
He was referring to the broken link in the original topic so you could fix it. But Zer0 beat you to it. And shamefully I even read the topic before Zer0 fixed it and I was too lazy to edit it at that time.

Haha, well i know that it seems like this based off the post, but it's actually what kk20 was getting at. I told him to get minecraft and then he starts talking about how he would rather clone it >.> then this popped up lol!

Also, slacker! :V

Gruuberhans

Looks amazing! could somebody please post a new link for this?

Gruuberhans

Is there anyone around who has downloaded this? I'd really appreciate a repost!
I can trade some tileset stuff in return if it's a bother.

ForeverZer0

You could use Google and see if it is posted anywhere else if you have not already. I personally never even seen this post until you bumped it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

sekiraze

Gruuberhans

@Sekiraze: That seems like a really great system if you're making a 2d minecraft style game (which could be cool if it somehow has a lot of variety to offer in it's 2d world) I believe a script called Wraptile is part of the 2d minecraft engine (though the demo is old, so my rmxp can't open it). The Wraptile script can change a tile on the map to another tile from the tileset, but when I try it with H-mode7, the result cannot be seen.

@ForeverZero: Haha, yeah already tried google:P

ForeverZer0

April 20, 2015, 02:23:43 pm #12 Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:24:55 pm by ForeverZer0
You can open older rmxp projects by opening the Game.rxproj file with Notepad and simply changing the version. Or just copy paste a Game.rxproj created by your version over it.

KK20

Quote from: Gruuberhans on April 20, 2015, 12:06:29 pm
I believe a script called Wraptile is part of the 2d minecraft engine (though the demo is old, so my rmxp can't open it)

Since when did Wizered67 release his project to the public?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

ForeverZer0

Looks like it was up for at least a little bit before it was removed, and it could also not have been the only place it was posted. Maybe it was taken down from everywhere?