Zelda U. What would make or break it for you?

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, June 08, 2014, 09:22:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

It's going to be revealed in a few days at E3, and shit like that.
(okay, I don't KNOW if it's going to be at E3, but Nintendo would be even stupider than usual to not do reveal it then)

So, what would make or break it for you?

For me...

Make:
Traditional Controls
Twilight Princess on the Wii sucked, and Skyward Sword, while fun to play, was made a chore at the same time.
The motion controls didn't always work, and it was frustrating as fuck. I just want to play it how I've played Zelda games since Ocarina of Time, all the way to Twilight Princess on the GameCube. Anything else is just plain unacceptable.

Break:
No Tingle
There needs to be Tingle.
Tingle is a majestic creature gifted to humanity by Baby Jesus himself.
We weren't worthy, but we got Tingle. We need more Tingle. Tingle is the gift that keeps on giving.

So, yeah, what do you guys want for it, and what are you expecting?

Soulshaker3

Ok it isn't actually confirmed it will be a game of zelda, nintendo never confirmed that, that is something only that IGN said but nintendo didn't said anything it was a rumor or the truth also if what IGN said is true there will be 2 zeldas 1 for wii U and 1 for 3ds but ye i don't have any of the consoles so i don't think i'll play neither of them so that sucks for me  :P
Hellow?

Blizzard

Wasn't the one for the 3DS actually A Link Between Worlds?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Soulshaker3

There is one that isn't confirmed yet called the legend of zelda shards of nirhgmares and one called the legends of zelda "something" warriors that is a dinasty warriors remake but with zelda charachters
Hellow?

Spaceman McConaughey

June 08, 2014, 01:54:07 pm #4 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:35:31 pm by Colonel Blinx
Quote from: soulshaker3 on June 08, 2014, 10:17:19 am
Ok it isn't actually confirmed it will be a game of zelda, nintendo never confirmed that, that is something only that IGN said but nintendo didn't said anything it was a rumor or the truth also if what IGN said is true there will be 2 zeldas 1 for wii U and 1 for 3ds but ye i don't have any of the consoles so i don't think i'll play neither of them so that sucks for me  :P

It has has been confirmed by Nintendo that yes, Zelda U is in development, and has been for quite a while now. They just haven't officially announced and revealed it yet. No, really, check on Google and your mind will be blown.

Also, I need to correct you:
Blizzard was right, the other Zelda was A Link Between Worlds, for the 3DS.
The "Shard of Nightmare" was apart of a leaked e3 schedule that had already been debunked to hell and back, so Shard of Nightmare doesn't even exist at all.
Also, Shard of Nightmare was a rumor for the Wii U game, not a new 3DS game.

The only announced (officially) Zelda game for Wii U is Hyrule Warriors, and it isn't a Dynasty Warriors remake. It's just a Zelda spin-off in the Warriors series, and that's all. So, there you have it: we already got the 3DS Zelda (A Link Between Worlds), Shard of Nightmare is a notorious fake, Hyrule Warriors isn't a Dynasty Warriors remake (that literally makes no sense when you think of it), and Zelda U is a Wii U game confirmed to be in development by Nintendo ages ago that just never got a reveal/announcement to make things official.

Please just Google this stuff next time.

EDIT:
Sooo, now it's Unbound King, eh?
Unbound King: ShowHide

This one seems way more believable than this fake:
Shard of Nightmare: ShowHide

Still skeptical, though.
I just want to believe, with e3 so damn close, that this is an actual leak, that confirms Zelda U is getting an awesome reveal.
And if that's real... fuck yeah, Mario Sunshine HD! Here's hoping we get a Twilight Princess HD, or Star Fox Adventures HD at some point, too.

Spaceman McConaughey

SO YEAH.

I was right. There was a new Zelda for the Wii U announced.

Independent from Hyrule Warriors and A Link Between Worlds.

Thanks.