Slumpymaster joins the fight!

Started by Slumpymaster, June 15, 2014, 03:36:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slumpymaster

Hey everyone,

The name is Slumpymaster. I've recently been working on a game in RMXP for the indie dev contest that's going on for the month of June. I've made it about half way through my game and would like to start receiving a little feedback for how it feels thus far.

I'll make a post in the projects, but I first wanted to introduce myself. If you guys want to know more about me, feel free to post and I'll respond ASAP.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

legacyblade

O hai thar slumpy! It's good to see that you made an account lol. Welcome to the forums.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spiralflux

Run while you still can. :v

I kid, welcome to the insane asylum forums.

Ranquil

Quote from: Spiralflux on June 15, 2014, 07:08:12 pm
Run while you still can. :v

I kid, welcome to the insane asylum forums.

How could you blow our cover?! D:

Thou art most welcome here, good sir/lady. I hope thou shalt have the most pleasant stay in our slaughterhouse forums!
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Crasger

Welcome to Chaos Project. More meaningful discussions to come.

WhiteRose

It's good to meet you! Welcome to Chaos Project! :D

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Slumpymaster

@All

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm glad to see that people are willing to welcome noobs no matter how unskilled they may be XD.

@Ranquil & Spiralflux

We're all a little insane on the inside. Aren't we (or maybe it's just me XD)?

Blizzard

Everybody was a noob once and everybody has the potential to become great. :nod:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Slumpymaster

@Blizzard

True that. Oh well, as noobiness evolves to bonified concentrated awesomeness it just creates another trial of life.  :naughty: