[XP] Slumpy's Shootout

Started by Slumpymaster, June 15, 2014, 04:06:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slumpymaster

June 15, 2014, 04:06:57 pm Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:34:45 pm by Slumpymaster
This is my first time using RMXP. I'm looking for honest feedback, bugs, and overall opinion. When you reach the second part of the castle, there's a system event that'll prevent movement forward to another map. That's as far as I've gotten.

Slumpy's Shootout

Reality is based on the person who perceives it.

Synopsis:
T.J. is an ignorant factory worker that discovers the world is not what it was when he last saw it. In order for him to get back home, he'll need the help of a mysterious stranger to save the world in which T.J. is currently confined.

Characters:

T.J.
??? (Name will be revealed in game)

Credit:
Slumpymaster

Demo:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76Um5B25yOXLVpieWdSN1lMUEE/edit?usp=sharing

(It was originally on mediafire, but it didn't like the .exe in chrome so I just used google drive XD)

Zexion

I'm using chrome, and it says your game is malicious. It automatically deletes it before i can even open it >.>
I'm pretty sure it's not malicious though but I don't know what causes this to get flagged in chrome..

Slumpymaster

June 15, 2014, 04:19:01 pm #2 Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:35:11 pm by Slumpymaster
Changed the download link. Sorry bout that. XD

legacyblade

Chrome hates the RPG Maker's default installer. Install it on your pc, then put the contents into a zip. That'll fix the problem lol.

Slumpymaster

@legacy I just changed it to download from drive, I did it 5 times now and still hasn't reported anything to me. Thanks though legacy.

Zexion

Slumpymaster

Slumpymaster

*UPDATE*
Hey all!

I just got to the end of the story and making all the events for it. I have a few more things I want to tweak before I set it out for beta. I hope you all have enjoyed the demo and would still like to hear opinions about how the game goes.

Thanks again for your support on my first game!

Slumpymaster