DarK_Camper didn't exist before, or did he?

Started by DarK_Camper, June 19, 2014, 12:19:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DarK_Camper

Well, hello guys of CP. I honestly can't believe I forgot to do this when it was supposed to be the first thing I was supposed to do.  :facepalm:

Anyway, I honestly doubt I will be too active even from now on, but so far I have had a great time at Chaos Project. Everyone is such awesome people here and I have yet to encounter any mishaps.

I am very new in participating in forums and all(which is also why I'm not active all that much.) so please do forgive me if I do something off the line. :_):

I'm a novice programmer, but not completely a noob. I've been programming here and there but not really full-time so I don't know a lot.
I honestly appreciate the help I've been getting from people so far, and I would like to say to you and all of Chaos-Project:

Thank you!

Chaos project is awesome!

KK20

Well, at least you introduced yourself :P Welcome anyways~

I didn't post my introduction until I had around like 50 posts. Had to test the waters before I felt like I should make this my permanent residence, ya know?

Now I practically run this joint 8)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Ranquil

Quote from: Colonel Blinx on June 19, 2014, 03:30:41 am
Welcome to my dick!

You don't know their sex yet ;>

Anyway, welcome! Don't be scared...
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

DarK_Camper

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Makes me really happy. :D

WhiteRose

Welcome to Chaos Project! It's great to meet you. You seem very nice. :)

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Ranquil on June 19, 2014, 07:00:45 am

For new members and only new members, I swing both ways.

Ranquil

Quote from: Colonel Blinx on June 19, 2014, 02:25:15 pm
Quote from: Ranquil on June 19, 2014, 07:00:45 am

For new members and only new members, I swing both ways.

Ah, there's always something new to learn!
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Spaceman McConaughey

Warning: if you're a new male member, our romantic life is dead the moment I consider you not new.
If you're female, you better not have an issue with polygamy. Join my fucking harem.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Blizzard

DarK_Camper

Hahaha, well. I'm a male with fondness of cute things(I still don't understand why dogs are cute though).

Ranquil

Quote from: DarK_Camper on June 21, 2014, 09:40:16 pm
Hahaha, well. I'm a male with fondness of cute things(I still don't understand why dogs are cute though).

Then you can join my harem! :3

Ryex

How have I not said hello yet?

Welcome to Chaos!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />