Super Simple Equipment Upgrade System (willing to pay)

Started by legacyblade, June 21, 2014, 05:03:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Hello everyone! I am looking for a very simple equipment upgrade system. Rather than altering the stats of the equipment, or having fancy recepies, I want the player to spend a certain amount of upgrade points (they're an item) to switch one piece of equipment out for another.

It's simple enough that I probably could achieve this very quickly with events, but I want the player to be able to access the upgrade system via the menu.

When the player enters the menu, I want it to show a screen that has a list of each actor in your party, as well as how many "upgrades" you have left (the upgrade material is an item)

Spoiler: ShowHide

Once you select an actor, it should display a list of all the equipment tagged as belonging to them (this should be done in a config section, as I'd like it to allow you to upgrade that actor's equipment whether they're wearing it or not). It should also display next to the item how much of the upgrade item it will cost to upgrade them.

As the player "mouses over" each piece of equipment, it should display the equipment's current info, as well as the info of the equipment it will be switched to upon upgrade.

Once they select something (they should only be able to select it if they have enough upgrade items), it should ask for confirmation before upgrading.

Then if they select Yes, it should play some sort of SE, subtract the appropriate amount of upgrade items, then swap the equipment for the new equipment (if it's currently equiped, I'd like the new equipment to be equiped as well, otherwise it just is added to their inventory)

Thanks for reading this! I'm willing to pay 30 bucks for this to anyone who can get it done. I'd like to have it by the 29th of june, as I'm using it in a game I'm entering in a contest.

Or if you can't get it done, can you link me to one that does BASICALLY this? I'd rather it just switch equipment out, rather than altering the stats of existing equipment.

G_G

PM sent. I'll keep in contact if I have any questions about what you want.

legacyblade

Sweet ^.^ Glad you're willing to help. I responded to your PM.