RPGRevolution

Started by G_G, June 23, 2014, 11:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

June 23, 2014, 11:03:56 am Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:05:39 am by gameus
RPGRevolution seems to be down or no more. It redirects to this "ActivePro" site. Dunno if you wanted to remove the affiliate link at the bottom or not.

EDIT: Yep, they shut it down.

Spoiler: ShowHide

https://www.facebook.com/rpgrevolution

Blizzard

June 23, 2014, 11:07:35 am #1 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:29:40 am by Blizzard
O_o They were one of the biggest sites out there. I guess I'll have to take it down.

EDIT: Maybe I should register at rpgmakervxace.net and ask if they wanna be affiliates. They have a lot more members than we do, but we actually have a few thousands posts more than they do. xD How does the rest of the staff feel about this proposal?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Not to mention, we're primarily RMXP while they are VXAce with some VX. And this can give CP a bit more traffic as well (hopefully that 66% more money will not go to waste now xP).

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

ForeverZer0

I think it's a good idea.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

WhiteRose

I don't think there would be any harm in it. Good idea, Blizz. :)

G_G

PhoenixFire

Eh, I'm not staff (well except in my own tiny mini-forum), but I'm voting anyways =p I think it's a great idea, and I agree with logic as well; sound reasoning.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

winkio

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Best PM ever.

QuoteHi there.

I'm the admin of Chaos Project, another RM community and I was wondering if you're up for our communities becoming BFFs. We'd exchange affiliate buttons and links, have sleepovers and pillow fights, eat ice cream and watch movies together.

Let me know if you're interested.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

hehehe.. I like it =p
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

legacyblade

I wanna have pillow fights too D:

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on June 24, 2014, 02:42:15 am
Best PM ever.

QuoteHi there.

I'm the admin of Chaos Project, another RM community and I was wondering if you're up for our communities becoming BFFs. We'd exchange affiliate buttons and links, have sleepovers and pillow fights, eat ice cream and watch movies together.

Let me know if you're interested.

<3

Holyrapid

XD Did you seriously send that? Not sure if that gives the best image... Though it does sound on par for this forum regardless :P

Blizzard

June 24, 2014, 01:24:22 pm #14 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:25:30 pm by Blizzard
Of course I sent that. It's relaxed, to the point, doesn't take itself too seriously and thus perfectly describes who I am. And I made it up along the way as I was writing rather than think it over and over so it must be gold.

KK20

Blizzard is the most nonchalant bad-ass I know.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

June 24, 2014, 10:50:09 pm #16 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:53:30 pm by Blizzard
Thanks. I worked hard for that.

EDIT: AND I'M NOWHERE NEAR DONE!

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on June 24, 2014, 01:24:22 pm
And I made it up along the way as I was writing rather than think it over and over so it must be gold.

That's exactly what I do with my RPG Maker games and I love it.

G_G

R.A.V.S.O

Best of both worlds.... what's not to like?
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Holyrapid

So, have they responded yet?

Blizzard

Yeah. The admin said they don't have an affiliate section yet so he's probably going to quickly write a plugin. We're talking a bit about stuff. xD

PhoenixFire

Not to mention he came to bug us reappeared at RMRK too  O.o

Blizzard

Yeah, I figured we should exchange affiliate links as well. xD I used to be there a long time ago after all. It's where I started my RMXP legacy.

Redd

I was going to say, Kaz is a big figure over there (at least, I'm pretty sure), and she knows you, so it'd be best to contact her. But looks like you've got it all sorted out x)
I'm really sad about R3 though... it's definitely a bummer.