[3DS] Kirby Triple Deluxe

Started by winkio, July 03, 2014, 07:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

If you have a 3DS, get it.  It's pretty much the full-fledged sequel to Kirby Super Star (amazing game on the SNES, also has a remake on the DS, definitely play it if you haven't already), in terms of the variety of abilities, extensive movesets with shielding, dodging, and grabs, and great music, art, and level design.

KK20

Yeah, I was planning on going to Gamestop and buy a used one (yeah I'm cheap) while reserving my copies for Smash (unless they don't do a midnight release or same day...which would be absurd). Returns to Dreamland was fun, mainly because it's been a while since an actual Kirby game was released (hell, the last console one was 64--Air Ride don't count mate) but slow paced. I've heard TD is much better.

As a Kirby fan, there really is no reason for me not to have this game. Plus, I don't have anything for my 3DS yet :\

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

G_G

Just ordered it on Amazon last night, getting it tomorrow. Can't wait to play it. :3

WhiteRose

I never played the DS version, but Kirby's Superstar was an amazing SNES game. I might have to get this.

G_G

So Best Buy is doing a Buy One Get One 3DS game sale. Kirby Triple Deluxe is a part of the sale, few other good ones too. Pokemon X/Y, Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default.