Battle Power Or Power Level like Dbz Legend of the super saiyan

Started by GohanRocks922, July 16, 2014, 03:46:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks922

ok if you watched the anime then you would know what i am talking about but i Power Level system like this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rVT-V7h7y4 I am using the How to online with Mr. Mo's abs can someone please help me? :)

KK20

I have watched the video and still have no idea what you're saying.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

^
Please try to describe what it is that you need rather than saying "If you seen this I need this"
Is it some kind of level system, or just random numbers..? Is it like SP? xD I don't understand

whitespirits

do u mean like projectile battles? firing and then for example both players spamming a key to win and then loser taking dmg?

chaucer

Are you reffering to the battle points system? or.. I'm a bit lost as well.
If you're talking about battle points there's many scripts that add an extra stat to your character/enemies.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,1810.0.html
here's one such script, I'm sure it wouldnt be difficult to change the name of the stat and change exactly what it does(although I'm not entirely clear on the concent shown in the game.) a little more description on what Battle Power is exactly would help alot, from what i see it's some sort of evasion? or added defense? However If I'm completely off on this sorry.

PhoenixFire

Yeah, I don't get what you're asking for either, and I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what people are talking about..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

I'm sorry i mean the Bp or Battle power in the Dbz Legend of Super saiyan Sorry and thanks in advance

GohanRocks922

Ok Battle Power is the Basic Power Level or the Level of your power in the dragonball z anime and manga I am making a mmorpg using Power Levels

whitespirits

Ah so instead of levels 1 - 99 u want power levels as in u gain pain per kill for example max power level 10k u get 30 power per kill?

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?