A gravity System Like on dragonballz

Started by GohanRocks922, July 22, 2014, 11:10:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks922

:haha: :^_^':Ok so i'm again still making a dragonball mmorpg and need a gravity system in the gravity system you train and get stronger like the anime and your level and everything rises is a script like this Possible?

whitespirits

Actually this script would be great for my MMO, Making a gravity chamber, although this can probably be done via events?

GohanRocks922

it could  :^_^': could you tell me how to do it?

PhoenixFire

If you guys could, yanno, explain what you're talking about...? General rule of thumb, when you ask for help, do not assume that the person reading it is going to understand your references. I do not watch DBZ, nor do I care to do so. As such, without some details included, I read your post as:

"hey, I need this system that does something."

"Yeah, I need that too. It could be done with events?"

"Someone show me how?!"

So, I mean, unless you didn't actually want help, you should probably edit the OP and add a bunch of details and explanations. Assume that noone reading this has seen DBZ ever.. Hell, even a short youdoom video link with explanations and references to the video clip would be better than what's there now   >.>
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

Here is what I mean, ok so on earth right now it has 9.81 metres Per Second or Sl's right? So Goku the main character,trains in 10 Times earth's gravity in King Kai's planet. What I am asking for is the gravity, (on earth) goes up the more Exp you Gain for training in what ever times the gravity is!! Like if Earth gravity is 9.81 Sl's then multiply that by 10 which is Ten Times earth's gravity So the total would be how much gravity the earth has. Which means your exp would go up by 3% more if you were on King Kai's planet, that is what I mean!! Thanks for reading!!!

PhoenixFire

okay, hmm.. So I wonder if this would be a small edit to the game_actor script with a conditional branch that checks:

If map_id(###)
expgained==exp*1.03
Else
expgained==exp
endif

This is obviously not the actual code, and typed out on a phone, so forgive the lack of formatting and such.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

It is ok thank you So much, now I can make my game with gravity.

GohanRocks922

Wait If Map ID? I know it is a conditional Branch but where is Map I know variable has map ID but, Wait do you mean make a variable set to the map Id and make the variable Equal to the Map ID?

chaucer

Quote from: GohanRocks922 on July 22, 2014, 08:30:56 pm
It is ok thank you So much, now I can make my game with gravity.

I dont think PhoenixFire actually was suggesting for you to use what she typed, I believe it was more of a question if that was how it should work. and I don't think it'd be possible to event this really, as you'd need to change exp gained by (enemies?) or whatever your fighting.