Dragonball Bloody Mmorpg

Started by GohanRocks922, July 22, 2014, 12:41:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks922

July 22, 2014, 12:41:06 pm Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:46:24 pm by GohanRocks922
This is my new game im making it stands for how much you fight it is a mixture of legacy of goku 2 dbo and legend of the super saiyan
  Story: THis 4000 years after the fight with Omega Shenron a new enemy emerged now z fighters and old zfighters fight to change all dimensions this is a mmorpg I am using rpg maker xp and how to online hope people support me!!!
Characters:
?????: Name
?????:Class
Description: The main Character.

Time Patrol Trunks:Name
Half Saiyan: Class
Description: He travels in time to protect the universe (on Dragonball Online)

PhoenixFire

Well, since you didn't post an introduction (YOU CAN DO SO IN HERE), I have no idea if English is your first language, but please, try to use punctuation and proper grammar; I can not easily understand what you're trying to say here. Not one iota.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

:(I'm really Sorry. I will read The forum and I will Edit it out sorry for my Grammar I am sort of new!!!

PhoenixFire

No need to apologize, just letting you know it's hard to read, and as such, I went to see if you mentioned speaking another language as your primary. Sometimes you can pick up on foreign grammar patterns and easily switch it to what it would be in English, however, I didn't see an introduction thread, so I didn't know where to go from there, other than ask for clarification. And don't worry, we were all new here once upon a time. Compared to some of the other members (Blizz, F0 and Winkio come to mind) even I look like I'm new, even with several years membership :P
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?