Scouter like dbz that can see enemies stats

Started by GohanRocks922, July 25, 2014, 10:00:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks922

Ok so i want to make a armour, that can See enemies stats and show it on the screen. I know there is a evented way, how to do it, but i cant figure it out please help me. :)

ForeverZer0

I don't think it can be done with JUST events.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

GohanRocks922

I seen it done with events on rpg maker vx ace. :???:

ForeverZer0

I don't know how you plan to get all the stats, display them in some custom window, and have the window update without the use of some sort of script.

A link to the event system you saw might change my mind, I am unfamiliar with Ace.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

PhoenixFire

Protip: This is not a tutorial. It's a request. It really does not belong in the tutorials section...

That being said, if you can provide a link to the VXA event system you saw, as F0 said, I might be able to convert it to an XP one (well, not convert, more like replicate). I doubt there's a way to do it without any scripting though (I'm actually pretty good with eventing, so, I would like to be disproven on this).
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

ForeverZer0

That's just someone asking for a tutorial, another offering some scripts to use to accomplish it, and another misguided person claiming it can be done with events, but not actually offering any advice except for a basic and unrelated tutorial on switches and variables.