*Tips Fedora* Greetings, Milady

Started by Arkane, July 26, 2014, 09:18:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkane

Now that I've got your attention, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Arkane. I'm a musician, voice actor, and a general audio guy. I mainly specialize in symphonic metal and orchestra most of the time and whenever I'm dealing with voice acting, I tend to be that one villain with a heavily filtered voice. Aside from those two, I also create or mix sound effects. I've been into plenty of projects ranging from animations, live action films, games of varied genres, and conceptual albums. I forgot to mention that I do these things for free. With that said, I hope that my stay here would be beneficial to anyone who would require my service.

Aside from that, I'm here because I've been in so many projects that I wanted to try my own. I had intended my project to be RTS but seeing as they're no RTS Maker that's very simple and easy to use like RPG Maker, might as well use this one for the time being until someone decides to build an RTS Maker with the same flexibility as RPG Maker. I'm not a big fan of the RPG genre, to be brutally honest. Nor am I a big fan of RPG Maker made games. Maybe my stay here will change my mind?

Anywho, I hope you guys'll have me and I hope my stay here would be fruitful for everyone.

ForeverZer0

Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to stay a while. :)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Zexion

Welcome to the forums! Was pretty impressed with your audio topic o.o

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Hello, welcome. I'm sure you'll come to like the company here, and with some of the amazing things going on here(Blizz-ABS, RPG Maker XPAce, ARC, The TOA pack, etc), I'm sure you'll end up with the RPG series growing on you! lolz
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Ooooh yay, another "rare" type :D

Welcome to the magic. Hope you stick around for a while~

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Arkane

Quote from: PhoenixFire on July 26, 2014, 01:42:31 pm
Hello, welcome. I'm sure you'll come to like the company here, and with some of the amazing things going on here(Blizz-ABS, RPG Maker XPAce, ARC, The TOA pack, etc), I'm sure you'll end up with the RPG series growing on you! lolz

Thanks. Those are quite a variety of impressive engines. Though, given my sucky knowledge on anything that is complex and related to the RPG Maker engine, it might take a while for me to know my way around them. And, unfortunately, time isn't something I have for luxury given that I'm always busy with work. D';

Quote from: KK20 on July 26, 2014, 06:41:40 pm
Ooooh yay, another "rare" type :D

Welcome to the magic. Hope you stick around for a while~

Thank you very much. I'm going to take that "rare" thing as a compliment. x3

Though, I'm curious. What do you mean by rare?

Quote from: Zexion on July 26, 2014, 10:04:02 am
Welcome to the forums! Was pretty impressed with your audio topic o.o

Hehe, thanks. I like to offer my services for free. I always love being a patron of creativity.

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on July 26, 2014, 09:36:11 am
Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to stay a while. :)

Thanks! I hope my stay will be long and fruitful for everyone.

KK20

July 28, 2014, 11:27:18 pm #8 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:54:49 pm by KK20
lol by rare type I mean someone who works with audio/music. There's more programmers here than all the different types of artists (dare I say "doubled"?) combined xD

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!