Arkane's General Audio Thread

Started by Arkane, July 26, 2014, 09:41:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkane

July 26, 2014, 09:41:09 am Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:34:47 am by Arkane
Need an original song for your project? How about some original high quality sound effects? Or do you need someone to do studio quality post production on a recording for you? Or maybe give a voice a filter to make it sound like an alien or a monster or a mystical being? Then this here shop's just what your looking for!

========================>> Post Production <<========================

What I basically do is to turn your voice into studio quality. Now, when I say studio quality, I mean that it would sound like its suited for a high quality project. Proper EQing, Precise noise cancellation, bass and treble increase, and all the guff necessary to turn any recording into high quality samples.

What you have to do is post a comment saying that you want to have a post production service, along with a link to the sample.  I will only do three samples per post so its best if you splice everything together into a single sample. If you want me to render this service to you, then you may not ask me to do the other two services until this one is complete. Please specify whether you want me to put filters in the voice and what sort of filters I should apply. I accept .wavs and .mp3s only. The size shouldn't be more than 30mb.  Only one render per request. You can request another once the queue list empties out.

Available Filters:
Spoiler: ShowHide

• Reversed Reverb <Basically a Protoss sounding filter>

• Heavy Monstrous Filter <Lots of Chorus, Pitch Deepening, and Flanging>

• Growly <Heavy Flanging>

• Psychic Alien <Lots of Reverb and Chorus>

• High Quality Podcast <Basically make the voice sound like its suited for some industry-level podcast>

• Simple Post-Production

========================>> Sound Effects <<========================

Doing Foley is my trade. I do it as a job. Though I already have a huge collection of sound effects I made as well as the one's that was given to me. If you need a sound effect, post a detailed comment on what you're looking for and what that particular sound effect is specifically for <Unicorn Magic sound when Twilight Sparkle fires an enormous ray of raw energy, etc.>. I'll be gathering various sound effects to construct a new one just for that.  If you want me to render this service to you, then you may not ask me to do the other two services until this one is complete. Only three sound effects per request. You can request another once the queue list empties out.

========================>> Music <<========================

As many of you know, I do compositions ranging from various genres <except any genre that has "step" in it. :P >. Well, if you need an original song produced for your project, then post in the comments below what genre you would want, the tempo, and the feel <Happy, Sad, Angry, etc.>. Only one song per request. You can request another once the queue list empties out. Maximum length of the song I'll make is 2 minutes.

Available Genres:

• Orchestra

• Metal

• Symphonic Metal

• Rock

• Techno

Sample:
https://www.youtube.com/user/galiant609/videos

========================>> Legal Stuff <<========================

Services:
My Services are free of charge. However, there are certain obligations that you must abide to. I heavily rely on the honor code and I would greatly appreciate it that you do the same.

Post Production:
Since the sample will be coming from you and I will only edit it to satisfy your demand, you own all rights to that sample so you are free to do whatever you want with it. However, once I've done the edits, you must credit me in your project in whatever way you want regardless if your project is commercial or not.

Sound Effects:
Most of the Sound Effects will be taken from different references. Since the source of the finished product is from different materials, the sound effects that I will be giving must not be used for commercial projects and that you credit me in your work in whatever way you want.

Music:
To ensure quick delivery, as well as maintaining a high quality output, I will be using a combination of loops and original work to create your song. With this in mind, you may not use the songs for commercial projects on account of the usage of loops and that you credit me in your work in whatever way you want.

If in any case I become inactive in this forum but you still want to avail of my free services, feel free to send me an email through: galiant609@gmail.com But if you want quick response, hit me up on skype: rafaelarkane

KK20

Do my eyes deceive me? Another brony? :O.o:

Is there any chance you can post some examples of your work? This is still a pretty awesome thing you're doing here though :) Just gives me another reason to finish up my engine and actually make a game from it >.>

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Arkane

Quote from: KK20 on July 29, 2014, 12:02:48 am
Do my eyes deceive me? Another brony? :O.o:

Is there any chance you can post some examples of your work? This is still a pretty awesome thing you're doing here though :) Just gives me another reason to finish up my engine and actually make a game from it >.>

Added a link to my youtube channel's video uploads! You should be able to listen to all the songs I've uploaded! There are tons I haven't uploaded yet though.

KK20

Yep, another brony ;)
Well this might be just what I need. For the sake of testing the waters, how about modernizing Andy's Anthem for me? I leave creativity open to you, but do keep the same mood of the original, which is along the lines of upbeat and happy ("Yeah, we can do it guys! Teamwork! Let's go!" vibe).

Other Projects

Arkane

Sorry for not being active. D:

You'll have the song by tomorrow! (My time!)

Though, I should let you know that I don't do sound alikes. I'll make you an original song but I think would sound like the one you just gave! :3

KK20

Oh cool, that's pretty fast.
And alright. It is a pretty recognizable song in the game's series though. Not having it would be like a Kingdom Hearts title screen not play Dearly Beloved.

Other Projects

Arkane

Quote from: KK20 on August 05, 2014, 08:54:05 pm
Oh cool, that's pretty fast.
And alright. It is a pretty recognizable song in the game's series though. Not having it would be like a Kingdom Hearts title screen not play Dearly Beloved.

Okay, first off, I'm sorry for not being able to deliver. Power went out for days. Internet went back after a couple of days the power went back. I'll try my best to make it not happen again. Second, here it is!

http://picosong.com/cpft/

KK20

Ah, so that's what happened. Was wondering if you disappeared forever :|

I don't really think Metal would ever fit the vibe of cheerful determination. I enjoy the first 25 seconds of it though--I can easily see that being a character's theme. But the song has a very serious, badassery tone to it and is probably not suited as a character theme at all--more like for cutscenes or cinematic openings. It's not the exact style I want to go for in my game, but I could see this working well in some darker RPGs.

Thank you for your time. When I get to work on creating custom content, I'll be sure to consider you. :)

Other Projects

Arkane

Quote from: KK20 on August 25, 2014, 01:13:46 pm
Ah, so that's what happened. Was wondering if you disappeared forever :|

I don't really think Metal would ever fit the vibe of cheerful determination. I enjoy the first 25 seconds of it though--I can easily see that being a character's theme. But the song has a very serious, badassery tone to it and is probably not suited as a character theme at all--more like for cutscenes or cinematic openings. It's not the exact style I want to go for in my game, but I could see this working well in some darker RPGs.

Thank you for your time. When I get to work on creating custom content, I'll be sure to consider you. :)

Ah, lemme redo that one. You can keep the old song while I make a new lighter rock song.

WhiteRose

Though I don't need anything myself, I just wanted to thank you for providing such a great service - the quality of your work is really great, to top things off. :) I'll keep your thread in mind in case there ever comes a time when I might need something myself, or if I hear of anyone else needing something along these lines.

Sylphe

Yeah I know there maybe are nochance to get a reply but.... "Trying doesn't kill" as we say.

Well I saw this thread at its creation but I didn't really thought of what I wanted ad musics.
Now I have some ideas and I come to ask for a small remake of this music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA_VeKxyfiU

D'you like it ? ^^
I just want it darker, a little more mysterious.
No need to change the song too much, I mainly don't want the others say wow you just copied it ! :3
blindly follow his heart can lead to the loss

Sylphe, descendant of Zoldik Family.
Quote from: TedBearTRY KEEP UP

ForeverZer0

You should probably make a request somewhere other than this topic. Arkane has not logged in since October of last year.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.