[XP] Faces in the messages.

Started by Arkane, July 26, 2014, 10:08:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkane

I know this has been done but whenever I try to scour google or any RPG Maker related forum, I always end up with a dead link or a script that has no indents. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, could anyone provide a tutorial on how to use said script? I know you have to do something in the events like add a comment and put a bunch of slashes and letters and numbers in it for it to work.

If all else fails, could someone give me the text box commands? My apologies if I'm asking too much. I would settle for an RTS Maker but seeing as there's still none, I'm stuck with RPG Maker since its the most flexible engine out there.

G_G

Arkane

Quote from: gameus on July 26, 2014, 10:24:26 am
http://save-point.org/thread-2394.html

There's even a working demo.

Ah, already tried this one. Seeing as this is the only one that seems to be up, I guess I've no choice but to use this. A really powerful script, no doubt. Thanks!

However, since I've made a thread already, I might as well post it another request here. I was wondering if there's also a script where sprites are replaced by battlers in the pause menu screen? Also a working After Battle Result screen when winning a battle? I've found two. One isnt really that dynamic while the other doesnt work at all. I've yet to find one for the pause menu thing. Thanks again!