Hey everybody !

Started by Eustache, July 26, 2014, 02:09:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eustache

I don't really know how to start, but I'll begin with the typical "I'm..." (even if you can know it just by looking to the left and even if it isn't my real name).

Hello, I'm Eustache!

Now with that good start, I'll continue and really present myself.

I'm French (so, excuse me if I make some mistakes and/or my sentences aren't easily understandable, but I guess it's not going to be a problem because, for what I saw, many aren't english native, and it seems that some here are french :D ).
I like anime, manga, open-world games, medieval rpg games, myself, sleeping, metal music, sleeping while listening metal, and apples.

It's been a while since I come to this forum but I never registered myself because I had just time to time, only to take a look at the different rpg maker games/projects.
But now I want to try to make one myself, by so, to learn scripting RGSS (if you know some good tutorial, I'm interested ! I tried to start without tutorials and it doesn't work very well  :^_^': ).
Moreover the community seems sympathetic and active on RPG Maker XP (most of the others RPG Maker forums I knew are now only active on RPG Maker VX, but I prefer XP).

To conclude, I'm not going to

KK20

...not going to what? WHAT? TELL ME D:

Welcome! Your French brethren are all here (I lost count how many we have now). If you have any questions with RGSS, send me a message ;)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

We need to has french section at this rate :B lol hello

Eustache

Quote from: KK20 on July 26, 2014, 06:44:10 pm
...not going to what? WHAT? TELL ME D:

Welcome! Your French brethren are all here (I lost count how many we have now). If you have any questions with RGSS, send me a message ;)

to end my post right now because I don't know how to properly end it.

Haha, thanks but I won't bother you, I have way too many (stupid) questions, that's why I'm looking for tutorials.

Quote from: Zexion on July 26, 2014, 09:57:11 pm

Heh you think! We will take over this forum, and, by pity, we will give you a english section ! è_é
:D

Blizzard

Quote from: Eustache on July 27, 2014, 02:53:24 pm
Quote from: Zexion on July 26, 2014, 09:57:11 pm

Heh you think! We will take over this forum, and, by pity, we will give you a english section ! è_é
:D

:rofl:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Soulshaker3

:welcome:

Hope you like your stay
Hellow?

KK20

Quote from: Eustache on July 27, 2014, 02:53:24 pm
Haha, thanks but I won't bother you, I have way too many (stupid) questions, that's why I'm looking for tutorials.

Are you kidding? I answer stupid questions all the time. Just ask Zexion.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Pfff, those are the best ones. Being able to answer a question in a sentence is awesome.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Welcome, and as KK20 stated already, plenty of "stupid questions" to go around! However, I believe the only stupid question is the one left unasked.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?