Better After Battle Result and Menu Screen?

Started by Arkane, July 27, 2014, 04:46:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkane

Once again, I'm out of luck. Or maybe I'm just terribly blind and don't know where to look.

I did some research on Custom After Battle Result and I've found two. One doesnt work and the other just rearranges the windows. I was hoping where I could find an after battle result screen with animated bars and stuff. You know, a fancy remake of the after battle screen?

Also, how do I go about animating the spritesets in my menu screen? And is there a script on making the menu screen a bit more lively rather than just punching your enter button to go about? If not, then the sprites in the menu screen doing an animation walk would do just fine.

KK20

I know such a script exists out there. I've seen some that do an animated filling-up of bars.

Do explain your "animating the spritesets" a bit more by giving examples. A walking character sprite is more than easy enough to do.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Soulshaker3

I've a script somehwere that does that i remember but that only works with the default battle system would you still want it?
Hellow?

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Soulshaker3

Quote from: PhoenixFire on July 29, 2014, 06:09:41 pm
Quote from: KK20 on July 28, 2014, 11:58:17 pm
I know such a script exists out there. I've seen some that do an animated filling-up of bars.

This: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14009.0.html

Yep is something like that that i have bu mine is a bit different it uses an image and not window, o perhaps an invisible window never checked the code of it
Hellow?