Hello people

Started by SpritingNomad, July 27, 2014, 03:35:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SpritingNomad

July 27, 2014, 03:35:08 pm Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:56:20 am by SpritingNomad
Hello guys, happy to be here!

I happen to be a pixel.. maker, that's what they're called right?? Anyway i like to make the little people and the grass and trees with the different colored boxes.
I'm also working on a FFMQ remake..!!! Going to be working on the graphics myself,
and i also intend to rework the story and many other terrible aspects of the original release.

I will be using rpg maker XP, but my sprites are pretty much 2k3 sized which will then be magnified to 200% for  XP, this will allow me to work faster, map better, and keep that cool pixel look we all love (most of us here ;)).

Zexion

Blizzard

:welcome:

You probably mean pixel artist. :nod:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Welcome to the forum!
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

KK20

Welcome :D I've never heard of FFMQ, so experiencing your game for the first time will be interesting~

Maybe you can fill in for some of the sprite requests that Zexion is always doing ;P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

PhoenixFire

Quote from: KK20 on July 28, 2014, 11:13:26 pm
I've never heard of FFMQ, so experiencing your game for the first time will be interesting~

This, basically.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

SpritingNomad

Aha! I knew it was something fancy like that XD
I'm not a fantastic Spriter but I may be able to help with requests in the future, as long as it's original stuff, I'm dang sick of rmxp RTP and Frankensprites.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

SquareMan

Welcome to the forums Nomad. New resource creators are always welcomed here and if you like, you could probably find a spot helping out on a project.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

SpritingNomad

Thank ya! Already have something in the works, so i want to spend most of my free time on that, but i intend to pitch in sometimes, maybe create something for this new RPG creator too  ;)