Sims 2 + All Expansions for free

Started by Blizzard, July 27, 2014, 04:56:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 27, 2014, 04:56:37 pm Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:57:50 pm by Blizzard
EA has a promotion going on where you can get The Sims 2 with all expansions ever released (I think there were 18 of them) for free if you register on Origin and claim it before the 31st of July. Here's some more info:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

This is an incredibly smart move by them to get more Origin users.

I personally won't take this opportunity, because registering on Origin for The Sims 2 feels to me like I'm giving the devil my soul (for betraying my beliefs) and my credit card number (for actually registering on Origin) and he totally promises me not to use it for booze and whores.

But by all means, feel free to get your own copy. And I think it's only fair to spread the word, because of those who don't mind which is why I am spreading the word.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

~is downloading~

Thanks for the tip!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Zexion

G_G

I didn't have to give a credit card to register on Origin. I remember during the Origin Humble Bundle there were a few games I redeemed through their software. Unless they changed it. Either way, I snagged it. They also offer a free full game every month I think. This month it was Peggle and last month I believe it was Battlefield 3. I can't remember though.

Blizzard

No, no, you don't have to give a credit card. That's just my comparison.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.