How do i put a rpg maker xp game (full game not just audio) on the web?

Started by GohanRocks922, August 01, 2014, 01:26:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks922

Ok so I extracted and put my rpg maker xp game online but, when someone and myself tried to download it it stopped at a certain audio and didn't play again and in the folder it says Audio  and account and that is it please help me!!!

Zexion

Did you use the built in rmxp encryption? If so, I think that it doesn't work for projects over a certain size in mb's. You might have to just zip it without encryption or remove the audio folder while encrypting and replace it into the folder afterwards.

Sylphe

Yeah I had the same bug last time, but zipped file is uglier than the good .exe thing  :/ lol
But anyway you can download programs that create installator for you if you don't like zipped files, liike me
blindly follow his heart can lead to the loss

Sylphe, descendant of Zoldik Family.
Quote from: TedBearTRY KEEP UP

GohanRocks922

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

ForeverZer0

I made an encrypter/decrypter a while back. It supported any size of project, as well as changing the default DEADCAFE key for the encryption to make it harder for someone to break. As far as I know, all the tools out there that can break an unpack an archive easily without the user needing to know a thing require the user to know the encryption key.

I will see if I can dig it out and post it up.

EDIT:
That reminds me. Has anyone actually tried to encrypt the audio using the default encryption method and see if it still works?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MetalZelda

RM Susano'o Encrypter is pretty damn good and never was cracked as of today, and it encrypt audio as well.

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 01, 2014, 06:37:35 pm
EDIT:
That reminds me. Has anyone actually tried to encrypt the audio using the default encryption method and see if it still works?

If your game exceed 128 Mb then it don't encrypt, if it is inferior it encrypt ...
Entrollbrain at it's finnest

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.