NetPlay Master v4.0.7 Transformations

Started by GohanRocks922, August 11, 2014, 01:11:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GohanRocks922

Ok i want to know if there is a script for getting characters to transform on netplay master v4.0.7 for example (using GOku) goku's original graphic is Goku then if you want to go transform the graphic would be Goku (SSJ) or something then if transformation is off then let is be regular graphics i know this could be done with common events but i have custom characters and many of them.

PhoenixFire

I guess my question would be; why would you use netplay instead of rmx-os?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

I wanted to try it out to see if it works found no bugs so far!!

GohanRocks922

plus when I downloaded RMX-OS it said unable to connect

PhoenixFire

Quote from: GohanRocks922 on August 12, 2014, 03:24:27 pm
plus when I downloaded RMX-OS it said unable to connect

Well, if you just downloaded it and tried to run it, that's no surprise. You have to install and set up MySQL and install Ruby for it to work. Plus you need to have the server running before starting the game...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GohanRocks922

I know I did the directions and it and tried it now but I wont even enter the edit

PhoenixFire

Okay, well, I mean, if you already have it all installed, try out this version: http://rmxpace.com/rmxpace/WIP-XPAce.zip

Just make sure you edit the server config file to reflect the different port that I use in mine, and such. Uses the same database, same everything else. Lemme know if it works; I can try to help through teamviewer as well sometime if you need it.

Zexion

August 13, 2014, 03:47:19 am #7 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 03:49:05 am by Zexion
Pheonix, not to be mean, but I just don't see how that will solve the problem ._.
Gohan just needs to give a bit more information such as the steps he followed to get the server setup, port forwarding info, and the configuration of the script itself. Giving him the exact same script in XpAce is really not going to change anything <.<

Also, this post was originally a netplay question so it will probably get ignored because almost no one here has even used netplay. Lol

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Zexion on August 13, 2014, 03:47:19 am
Also, this post was originally a netplay question so it will probably get ignored because almost no one here has even used netplay. Lol

Yeah, that's why I posted a link to the version I made.. I know for certain it works, and all he needs to do is change the config file on his server. At that point I would know that the issue is something wrong with something other than the client. Just trying to help him figure out the issue he has with RMX-OS, since that's something a bunch of people here can support, versus netplay; I kind of look like that the same as walking into an Apple store and asking if anyone can help with a Microsoft product  :P