DBZ Sprites in rpg maker format...

Started by jcsnider, July 28, 2008, 10:12:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcsnider

July 28, 2008, 10:12:10 pm Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:42:43 am by jcsnider
Well... My friend wanted me to convert dbz sprites into rpg maker xp format... so I decided I would share them here... The page is getting long so I am adding spoliors 10 sprites in each...
1-10
Spoiler: ShowHide
Goku

Future Gohan

Future Trunks

Future Trunks With Sword

Furture Truncks SSJ With Sword

Goku SSJ 3

Gohan Sayiaman

frieza first form

frieza second form

frieza third form

11-20
frieza final form

Goku SSJ4

Hercule (Mr. Satan)

Obilu

Little Gohan

Kid Gohan

Kid Trunks SSJ

evil Dude 1

Vegeta SSJ

Vegeto

21-30
Raditz

Citizen 1

Citizen 2

Citizen 3

Choutzu

Gogeta SSJ

Gotenks SSJ 3

Goku SSJ

Teen Gohan SSJ

Teen Gohan SSJ2

31-40

Evil Dude 2

Android 17

Android 18

Evil Dude 3

Vegeto SSJ

Teen Gohan

Krillin

Mr.PoPo

Master Roshie

Master Roshie's Turtle

41-50

Dende

Extra! Someone Custom made...
Gotenks SSJ4

Nothing much I doubt anyone will use them but they are resources and I will be adding more... I am not done yet...

Blizzard

They are a little bit too small. #_#
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

If you But them I one Big sheet they Would Be perfect for VX I think
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

lol! +1 energy jcsnider! I've been collecting DBZ sprites for some time and I like to see them in one place. For the size... I dunno, resample isn't good enough. I need to do some research on other filters, like the ones in the GBA emulator. Oh yeah, I'll also see if I can contribute any resources.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

jcsnider

July 29, 2008, 04:55:16 pm #4 Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:49:29 pm by jcsnider
Trhey are from the gba games only rips... I am testing out the edits to the script you told me to make fantasist then I am going to convert some more... I really dont know what to do with the size... I used to have a nice program that would resize 100's of pictures at once without pixilizing but It was only a trial and I dont know what it was called... I will look for it though and maybe most bigger ones...

Added 5 more...

Fantasist

I must be some wonder program. I don't know how good your program is, but try Irfanview (www.irfanview.com). It's free, and it's awesome. Supports batch conversion :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

jcsnider

I will test it later... I used some program called Batch image resizer and it didnt work and I tried a few others... to convert the sprites I used the gimp and just sprites I font on the internet

jcsnider

Bumping an old topic XD The pics were deleted from the host, so before I re-uploaded them I was able to resize most of them... You can tell they are bigger.... here is a little pic

The left is the new sprite, the middle is a normal rpg maker xp sprite and the right is the old sprite...

Enjoy

tSwitch

the re size really slaughters the quality :/

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Starrodkirby86

Try resizing with Nearest Neighbor if you're using Photoshop. If you aren't, go on Paint, select the area, then increase the size with Ctrl + (Numpad +), if I recall correctly. It'll double in size.

There might be a few white spots here and there or whatever your background color is, but that's easily able to be corrected.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

jackmcdonald5

You sir, are a genius.

I've been looking for these for soooo long man, thank you so much.
Have you got any decent facesets or stuff to go with them like DBZ terrain?
Either way, nice job man, keep it up.   :)

*Powers up to over 9000!!*

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: jackmcdonald5 on June 22, 2009, 03:40:58 pm
You sir, are a genius.

I've been looking for these for soooo long man, thank you so much.
Have you got any decent facesets or stuff to go with them like DBZ terrain?
Either way, nice job man, keep it up.   :)

*Powers up to over 9000!!*

Hahaha, I thought you can only level up people when you have over 10 posts. xD

You can create your own face-sets by just cropping the images of the DBZ characters you want, you know.

If you can supply the DBZ pictures for me, I can actually do it for you.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

G_G

He has 2 posts though so he probably doesnt know about the power up thing.
He was probably confused like me when I registered. I saw a whole bunch of posts that said *powers up* and I was like what the heck? Whats taht supposed to do?

I was confused :P

jackmcdonald5

Hehe..

Well i thought i'd just go for it, you know, try and look pro..  :haha:
But yeah, the facesets will be easy i guess, just thought if you had some it would be handy dandy.

So you said you got more to come?
Cause you made some weird choices!

Like a bunch of minions and civillians but no Tien, Yamcha or Picccolo?
You trippin dawwg.

But i still power you up, whether physically possible or not.  :naughty:

G_G

oh and *power up* is now changed to *lv up* long story well not really :\

Calintz

Neat ... They aren't very good, but neat.

ccouthen

dude where are the sprites?  Last year there were on here and I used them but then my game got deleted.  So I wanted to use them now and they're gone.  What the heck?

Starrodkirby86

That's the thing. Last year. It looks like the site, fileden.com, which hosted the images, is down right now, so there's nothing you can do about it. I don't know if FileDen is going to be down forever, or temporarily, but wait a bit. Maybe jcsnider has them and can upload it somewhere else.