[XP] Global Switches and Variables for RMX-OS

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2010, 02:25:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peco92

:^_^': I don't remember what I did for fixing it.. I think I rename the folder that contain utf-8 character but I'm not sure. You use ruby? If yes, if you use an UTF-8 character it show an UTF-8 error? If that is the case search on google how to fix it. I remember I do something like that ahah. Sorry for the bad answer.. and if you solve the problem post it! Good luck :)

whitespirits

Hey Paco thanks for the reply, I have no idea about Ruby :P Its probably the reason im struggling to get all these scripts together :D Once I have them working I can start the building of the game, getting to that point is proving tricky lol, Do u think you could compile me a project with a working rmxos features installed? ty for reply

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

whitespirits

I guys, so im trying to work out how to define which switches and variables are global, I have made common events linked to spells that change a characters sprite, problem is it is global so everyone on the map changes if some 1 uses the spell!

I changed these so only a couple of varis and switches are global both in server ext and client and still the spell to transform is global :S

GLOBAL_SWITCHES = [49, 50] # make sure this matches the extension configuration
GLOBAL_VARIABLES = [49, 50] # make sure this matches the extension configuration

KK20

Taking a wild guess here...

# make sure this matches the extension configuration

But did you do that?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

whitespirits

ye i chamged it in the server extension and client, cant seem to work it out

whitespirits

September 09, 2014, 03:41:07 pm #86 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:44:45 pm by whitespirits
Update, i changed the value to a lower set instead of 100s + to 30s and it worked :)