Wry?!

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, July 31, 2008, 02:17:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

July 31, 2008, 02:17:25 pm Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 02:18:31 pm by Caro Ru Lushe
My Computer just Crashed . . . . . (With the Blue Screen of DOOM & turns off.)

FACEPALM (random)

The point: I won't be on until I get . . . a new computer or can steal every once in a while my mother's Laptop, which I am using for this message.
& I don't have RMXP here to work on Soul-Raves. (I hope it didn't get lost, those months of Maps)
Until they get the drive out so I can extract all my stuff . . . I won't be able to do anything. *Maybe play with VX, since it's the only one I have for entertainment.*

I'm sorry everyone, I guess this is the Obligatory & Imminent Goodbye . . .

Good bye Everyone. ;=;

*Note: I'll occasionally come & hunt you Blizzard, to make sure Blizz-ABS 1.9 is ready +___+

Starrodkirby86

So does that mean...No Soul Raves? :(

I hope you'll come back...Your online time will miss you. xD And you being one of the only...approximate 8 girls in this forum, having one less female will make life sadder. ;_;

Maybe you can bribe or ransom Blizzard...like, you'll be back when Blizzard makes v1.99-2.00. Then he'll be pressured. >:3

Oh well, best wishes to you! And I hope those viruses/spyware/evil things don't get to ya. Though I seriously don't think that's the problem...Hopefully.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Come back soon, you'll be missed. :(

I wish those viruses just go to Starrod and Valcos. ^_^

Starrodkirby86

Ah, but I know how to eradicate them.  8) So any viruses that go to me are obsolete, poor DeathLock. :(

I wish all the viruses go to Dart. >:U

Hehe...*shifty eyes*

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Aqua

Nuuuuuu!!!
Best of luck with the new computer and Soul Raves.

Come back soooooon!!!

Diokatsu

:o

nuuuu!!!!!! one less person to harass!!!!!!!
hope this gets sorted out XD!

Caro Ru Lushe

You won't have to worry about SR, hopefully, the back-up will work once I install RMXP here :0

I'll try to connect as much as I can. but my mother will start using her laptop when she starts working again around August :/

Starrodkirby86

Then you can always snag or leech the Internet off someone else ;).

Nevertheless, I hope you come back very soon...Like week soon! :D Doubt it though, more like month I bet. ;_; Everyone is going to miss ya!

Vell

BE BACK SOOOOOOOOOOON CARO!

Blizzard

CAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneoneoneonetwothreefiftyseven

SRLSY
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Hopefully you wont have to start from scratch like I did....I remember when I lost Chaotic Fury and had to start all over.  Then again, it is much better than the old one now.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Holy crap! You just remembered me that I have to make my overall backup again! As soon as I'm done with Blizz-ABS v1.99.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

I remember if you use the installation disk, you MAY repair the damage .dll or whatever that might cause that blue screen of hell thing. My friend also told me that if you have a specific file, which saves all your old files into the old disk archives, then there's a high chance that SR will most likely to be there, other then that, good luck spending 2k on a new comp. And hope this isn't the end of SR

Blizzard

That's true. I repaired some PC's just by using the recovery console from the installation disc.