Not gonna be active for a while

Started by Ranquil, October 05, 2014, 06:55:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranquil

October 05, 2014, 06:55:16 am Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 03:44:04 am by Ranquil
Yo.

You might have noticed already but I haven't really been active here lately.
There's a reason for that.

It's not long ago that I moved on my own, so my Internet connection has just been through my cell phone.
Well, it just so happens that my wallet and phone got stolen last Monday. :)

So, as I don't have an Internet connection at home anymore for a while, pretty much the only times I can get to the Internet are at school or at the weekends in the library. And my priority is on important stuff like our school's intranet, my bank account, announcements on different important Facebook groups and so on, so... coming here isn't right now really high on my list of priorities. :D

But worry not! As soon as I get a proper Internet connection, I'll once again be active! :)

PS. Once I get the connection, I have something to announce about my project, To The Dawn. if anyone still remembers it lol xd
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Spaceman McConaughey

Lol scrub i stole ur fone

git rekt

:V:

That sucks. See you soon.

WhiteRose

Sorry to hear about your wallet and phone. I hope you get things worked out soon. :(

Ranquil

REJOICE! I now have a proper Internet connection! =^___^=
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.