BGM without interruption

Started by PrinceEndymion88, October 05, 2014, 11:49:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PrinceEndymion88

I'm looking for a script which allows to delete the delay between the end of the bgm and its restarting. Can someone help me?

Blizzard

That delay isn't programatic. If there is silence at the end and/or beginning, you have to edit the audio file.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Wecoc

October 05, 2014, 06:04:15 pm #2 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:19:36 am by Wecoc
RPG maker has a trouble on reading the mp3 files (specially the longest ones) when looping. And probably wav too. Use an absolutely custom audio system to fix only this is a doom. Also, I don't know about any costum audio system which could fix this bug completly and efficiently. The good thing is, usually ogg is well readed. So you can convert your mp3/wav files to ogg and try it back.

Edit: Oh sorry, maybe I misunderstood the initial problem, if it's a blank space on the start/end of the song try what Blizzard said. Also, Audacity could fix the problem. And if it's a loop "jump" problem in all the songs, in my particular case what works better is to change the mp3 format. I'm not saying it's the only way.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Wecoc on October 05, 2014, 06:04:15 pm
RPG maker has a trouble on reading the mp3 files (specially the longest ones) when looping. And probably wav too. Use an absolutely custom audio system to fix only this is a doom. Also, I don't know about any costum audio system which could fix this bug completly and efficiently. The good thing is, usually ogg is well readed. So you can convert your mp3/wav files to ogg and try it back.

No.

Quote from: Blizzard on October 05, 2014, 02:30:59 pm
That delay isn't programatic. If there is silence at the end and/or beginning, you have to edit the audio file.

Yes.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Some audio converters add silence at the end and/or beginning. Keep an eye out for that as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.