Event Systems on this Forum

Started by Ryex, July 31, 2008, 10:07:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

July 31, 2008, 10:07:40 pm Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 04:45:29 pm by Ryexander
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Sally

Ryex

hmm  a lot of the topics already have that info in them but I'll see
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Ryex

Ryex

G_G

Calintz

Ryex

Aqua

Works fine for me...
I'm gonna fix a URL error though.

Both Cal and Ry posted when I was going to!  >:(

Ryex

did I link to the wrong topic or something?

Aqua

You ended a url after the Skills header of the first spoiler when it should have been ended before the header.

Ryex